Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
So...Where'd you ride today? Thought it'd be cool to see ride spots from around the globe. Ain't no rules....

Stevens Pass Washington

Stevens Pass
  Stevens Pass

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 4:51 Quote
Eatons cutting in Australia

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:15 Quote
Decomeko wrote:
Eatons cutting in Australia

Nice throw a pic up if you get the chance

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:16 Quote
Lord Hill Park
  lh6

Lord Hill Snohomish Wa

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 17:21 Quote
Such a sweet looking area right there. Any fishing there?

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 17:52 Quote
[Quote="StUone7"]Such a sweet looking area right there. Any fishing there?[/Quote

yeah for sure its a big park with like 15-20 hidden ponds and a few have good fishing. this one dose for sure.

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 18:34 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

yeah for sure its a big park with like 15-20 hidden ponds and a few have good fishing. this one dose for sure.

That's awesome. I'd love to throw a pack on with a rod, ride in and do some fishing. I'm coming someday...

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 19:05 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

That's awesome. I'd love to throw a pack on with a rod, ride in and do some fishing. I'm coming someday...

Do it.. also keep an eye on my nerdy thread I will post up some stuff in the next few weeks of some of the most beautiful areas we have right around Seattle...oh and make it less nerdy by putting some of your zones up tooSmile

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 19:26 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Do it.. also keep an eye on my nerdy thread I will post up some stuff in the next few weeks of some of the most beautiful areas we have right around Seattle...oh and make it less nerdy by putting some of your zones up tooSmile

Sounds good dude, will probably go for a ride tomorrow after work and will snap a pic or two for threads sake.

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 21:12 Quote
Hobo trail, Nevada City, CA. Short little 1 mile section next to the highway, but really fun rocks!
coming down the rock terraces

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 6:53 Quote
Looks fun. I was up in that area camping on the south Yuba river over the summer. Wish I had my bike when I was there.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 9:02 Quote
It's a pretty rad area. It needs rain pretty badly right now though. The trails are super dusty. And there are a lot of fires...but the trails...

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 9:27 Quote
Yea the whole state needs rain. Got a little last night but not much.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 20:22 Quote
Yeah! I will join will post my pics love to see places around the globe!
Bike park jump section of the DH track
trying to hit the table in which I got a crash time ago in some time I will clear it
photo
Cafetales!
photo
Old bike in Cafetales:
seeing the horizon
the bikes
photo
photo
photo
photo
out of my window on summer
Perfect climate free time no bike

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021720
Mobile Version of Website