no access rights....

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
no access rights....
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
this is so lame, why does this happen so often? I can't get into the battle of bike wits thread. Thats the only one I really watch lately, and now I can't even get into that. On top of it I searched for no access rights in the forum, found the thread on no access rights, and couldn't see it because I have no access rights. You gotta get this fixed.

Mod
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
It's because the thread has been rejected/deleted.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
That just means the thread is locked because of some troll, or flaming, or general forum war. It usually lasts a couple of days, to like a week.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
-sartom- wrote:
That just means the thread is locked because of some troll, or flaming, or general forum war. It usually lasts a couple of days, to like a week.
Oh sorry I'm not a Mod, I just thought that's what happens.Redface

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
to keep this going, if the thread gets locked, how are we supposed to unsubscribe from it so it wont show up on our forum activity anymore? thanks

Mod
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
to keep this going, if the thread gets locked, how are we supposed to unsubscribe from it so it wont show up on our dashboard thinger anymore? thanks
Just click the "X" to the right of the thread in its box.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
wow so THE best thread on pink bike has been deleted.... glad I've been searching for more mature forums

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
to keep this going, if the thread gets locked, how are we supposed to unsubscribe from it so it wont show up on our dashboard thinger anymore? thanks
Just click the "X" to the right of the thread in its box.

just tried that... i dont see a box for the thread with an x. im talking about when i go to my forum activity and locked threads are still shown. there no x there, and when i click on the thread theres no 'unsubscribe' button at the top. its not the notification area like what you may have thought i was talking about before. am i just too picky?

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
mustardman got it shut down

Mod
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
unsubscribe in your subscription list that is on your profile.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
mustardman got it shut down

What did that little runt(jk) from Spokane dolol ? was he just flaming to no end or what?

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
cr8urban wrote:
wow so THE best thread on pink bike has been deleted.... glad I've been searching for more mature forums

We've been looking for more mature users.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
yeah, he didnt agree with what I had to say and started calling me G@y, and that I was a f@G,

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
It was about 6 posts back and forth between cottonmouth and mustardman. They stopped after I told them to, so I cannot figure out WHY someone decided to lock it.

It wasnt pages upon pages of harrasment, it was 5-6 off topic posts, on a 2300 post thread. The percentage of off topic to on topic there should have been taken into consideration in my opinion along with the following the thread had.

I mean nothing from it, but needed to vocalize my opinion on this subject, as I find it to be an over-modulation of the forum.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012940
Mobile Version of Website