life sucks

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
life sucks
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
Well ever since grade 5 I've only had 3 really close friends, Ryan, Dawson and Zack.
Ryan was my best friend for 5 years.. his dad didn't have alot of money so they lived in t therailer park. It wasnt a big deal until a developer bought it, booted every one out and my fiend had to move to Cromona.. which was a big deal but we kept in contact.. but recently he made a forum and said he'd make me an admin if I signed up which I did (what are buddies for?) and soon he changed sites. I was re-admined. I havn't been on it in 4-5 days, and he startes bitching at me cuz some one is editing other peoples posts and we only have 4 users. I was the only one who wasn't affected now I'm banned from the forum which was like my second pink bike Frown I know that aller did it because I accidently messed up his banner code and he got really mad at me Frown .. any ways I'm the quite kept to himself kid at my school meaning I don't have alot of friends Frown So when Ryan moved I really only hung out with Zack. It was great but ta-da he moves to Olds Frown I only have one kinda close friend left and he just moved to Saskatchewan.. and I'm the only kid at my school that rides and I get picked on for it because every one else is a skater. Now I really feel alone. All my friends moved. No one else rides. Every one else hates me for something I did in grade three that I don't even remember.. I just wish I was back in grade 5 again with my 3 best friend sitting on the play ground eating lunch and talking about x-box games.

I was supposed to help out all winter at the local bike shop too but it just never happened. So instead of sitting around talking to the owner and working on my bike on slow days, I am sitting in my cold ass garage tryin to rebuild my fork before my oil freezes.

Edited up a bit by T.

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 22:36 Quote
Your just in a slump man, you'll grow out of it sooner or later, thats what life is all about. Why dont you start talking to some new kids, hanging out with them, im sure there are other kids who like to play xbox and game. And when riding your bike, maybe try riding street with the skaters, im sure they wont mind if you know a couple of them.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 0:05 Quote
Ya, grade 5 was the best for me. I'm now currently in grade 10 with 3 close friends, and like a bunch of so-so friends. I don't know if they really like me or so at all. They all pick on me for being short, and never invite me to there parties or shit. It sucks sitting here on a Friday night all alone.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 0:23 Quote
ya man just look on the bright side it will get better it has to. I mean would we really know what anything good feels like if we didnt know what bad felt like?

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
Oh to add to my thing, I never had a girl friend ever! It sucks harsh about that.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 0:47 Quote
dotca wrote:
Ya, grade 5 was the best for me. I'm now currently in grade 10 with 3 close friends, and like a bunch of so-so friends. I don't know if they really like me or so at all. They all pick on me for being short, and never invite me to there parties or shit. It sucks sitting here on a Friday night all alone.

I here ya man. When I was your age(im 18 now, not much difference) i picked on for being short, had 3 best freinds one moved to Ottawa(i live in small town BC) and the other 2 started going to the college on a joint program, and i still dont have a real girlfreind. Its shitty man i know but its gets better trust me. Im happy where im at now. got alot of good freinds go to alot of parties, still kinda in the shitter for the girl part but what can you do.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 1:02 Quote
Sucks to hear that dude. Isn't there a chance of finding some new riding buddies from somewhere nearby? I don't know where you live and whether or not it's a big place, but hopefully you could try meeting up with some Pinkbike riders who are local to you. Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 5:03 Quote
Poor guy.

I can realy relate, I was picked on my entire life, causing alot of diffaculty in school.
But dont worry dude it gets better.

just meet some mountainbikers,usually us dudes all have the same interests, and before you know it youl have a rad group of friends.

Dont let people pick on you, I know its hard , but you gotta stand up,thats what I did and nobody messed with me anymore.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 6:25 Quote
Yeah that sucks dude, I was in the same boat in grade school, I was on the bottom of the social hierarchy at school, there was one guy lower than me, so I was picked on quite often.

That lasted till high school (halfway through) when I fell in with the social outcasts (one thing about high school, often there's a lot of people who are in the same boat) and we all just clicked. Now I'm finished college, tons of friends, riding every chance I can, life's good (even though looking for a job sucks. Razz ).

Just don't give up, go hang out at your LBS, hopefully you'll be able to hook up with some bikers through that.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 7:33 Quote
you guys are 14 15 16 you dont have a life yet so how can something suck if it doesnt exist. Your in the best days of your life right now, your just getting into the whole drinking thing and b*nging the sh*t outta the girls(always wear a condom kids!) and mabye even experimenting with a little reefer. Then after that you'll slow down, realize that school is more important, figure out what you wanna do with your life, then you apply to university or college ...and I cant tell you anything about life after that because im only 18 I got a long way to go still.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
markewich wrote:
you guys are 14 15 16 you dont have a life yet so how can something suck if it doesnt exist. Your in the best days of your life right now, your just getting into the whole drinking thing and b*nging the sh*t outta the girls(always wear a condom kids!) and mabye even experimenting with a little reefer. Then after that you'll slow down, realize that school is more important, figure out what you wanna do with your life, then you apply to university or college ...and I cant tell you anything about life after that because im only 18 I got a long way to go still.

Im 18 and life and slowin down

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
well i have lots of so-so friends, but not one i would like to hang around with all of the time, and everyone thinks your gay if you dont sit on your ass all day on xbox live. hell i havent played a video game since grade 6! and before grade 6 i didnt have any gaming console. and im picked on sometime for biking but mostly because im "smaller" than most of the kids in my grade. ive never been in a fight and never plan to get in one. i am pretty much the only one in my school who "rides", some kids have nice bikes but dont maintain or use there bikes mommy and daddy bought for them, but i pay for this sport by myself

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
well i have lots of so-so friends, but not one i would like to hang around with all of the time, and everyone thinks your gay if you dont sit on your ass all day on xbox live. hell i havent played a video game since grade 6! and before grade 6 i didnt have any gaming console. and im picked on sometime for biking but mostly because im "smaller" than most of the kids in my grade. ive never been in a fight and never plan to get in one. i am pretty much the only one in my school who "rides", some kids have nice bikes but dont maintain or use there bikes mommy and daddy bought for them, but i pay for this sport by myself

Good on ya'.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
hrdbiker wrote:
markewich wrote:

Im 18 and life and slowin down

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
"I'm the only kid at my school that rides and I get picked on for it because every one else is a skater."

Why would they pick on your for that? I'm one of the only kids that ride at my school and people like watching my stuff.

I've never been in the situation where I've been hated by my friends. Around here every is everyone's friend, and my best friends don't hold grudges because what's the point? The only real people that others disassociate themselves with are smokers (cigarettes), that social class is frowned upon. And even then they are all friends with eachother.

I can't give great advice because I've never been in that situation, but there must be some people that don't hate you. Just don't go up to people and ask them if they'll 'be your friend'. HAHA.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010592
Mobile Version of Website