Powered by Outside

forum closed

PB Forum :: Beginners
forum closed
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
This is the first time using this forum so I'm not sure if this is correct I just wanted to know if anyone know what is going on with Aston Hill?

Always rode there regular, I know there are people there that are missing it.

Please can anyone shed any light if anyone knows what's going on, please leave comments!!!

One of the best places in the South, in my opinion, and I guess in other people's opinion too.....

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
i have no idea whats happening but its not been managed for ages and its been free!!!Big Grin But im going up there this sunday so ill try and find out. they are holding a demo day some time which means somthing is happening.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:49 Quote
mtb4life666 wrote:
i have no idea whats happening but its not been managed for ages and its been free!!!Big Grin But im going up there this sunday so ill try and find out. they are holding a demo day some time which means somthing is happening.

No wonder its not getign open agin fast. they dotn wnat peple rideig there wise it shut. yes they cant stop you. But if you anoy thm they may decide that htye wnat to drag it and drag it out for ever.

and Jay
check out:
http://www.southerndownhill.com/forum/index.php/topic,145112.0.html

expalisn everything

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
cheers mate, i not been aston for months now hoping it was going to be open properly by now.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
themightyboss wrote:
mtb4life666 wrote:

No wonder its not getign open agin fast. they dotn wnat peple rideig there wise it shut. yes they cant stop you. But if you anoy thm they may decide that htye wnat to drag it and drag it out for ever.

and Jay
check out:

expalisn everything

cheers there are posters everywhere saying entry is free so you are allowed to ride there.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:54 Quote
mtb4life666 wrote:
themightyboss wrote:
mtb4life666 wrote:

and Jay
check out:

expalisn everything

cheers there are posters everywhere saying entry is free so you are allowed to ride there.

thats good mate if they still let you ride there then, i have to go and check it out theretup

mtb4life666 wrote:
themightyboss wrote:
mtb4life666 wrote:

and Jay
check out:

expalisn everything

fair enough though about riding there

Lol so not true. Why woudl tell you not to ride there if they if you are alowed to ride there. they were thinking baout 1 poitn baing people from the race serious if they constanly rode the park wise it shut.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
cptkirk wrote:
mtb4life666 wrote:
themightyboss wrote:

and Jay
check out:

expalisn everything

thats good mate if they still let you ride there then, i have to go and check it out theretup

cooltup im going this sunday

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:57 Quote
themightyboss wrote:
Lol so not true. Why woudl tell you not to ride there if they if you are alowed to ride there. they were thinking baout 1 poitn baing people from the race serious if they constanly rode the park wise it shut.

im sure riding there is not helping but you are allowed to

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 13:57 Quote
mtb4life666 wrote:
cptkirk wrote:
mtb4life666 wrote:

cooltup im going this sunday

hopefully someone will shed some more light about aston.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
john crick,you really should learn how to spell.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
the gates have been shut since december and will be for at least another month, however it should be open again before the demo day in april. at least we can be glad that we missed the winter and not the summer, eh?

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
sykesy wrote:
the gates have been shut since december and will be for at least another month, however it should be open again before the demo day in april. at least we can be glad that we missed the winter and not the summer, eh?

yeah mate that would of been well bad if it been closed in the summertime.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
how's the m3 up there? i can imagine you just have to plow through the roots from my experience on one, lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009963
Mobile Version of Website