Powered by Outside

Iron Horse Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Iron Horse Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:44 Quote
Iron Horse Thread

post your issues bikes or whatever about iron horse here!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:52 Quote
Why don't you start us off? There's no reason to start a thread about problems if you're not having one with your bike or maybe its necessary to have one. From what I've heard Iron Horse's kick arse and have very few problems with them. The DW link rocks and the build quality is certainly there as is the quality of the specs they use. So, I've got nothing at all to say about them being bad at all.

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 8:02 Quote
i have an ironhorse and i have cracks in the frame already after 2 months of xcCry

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 18:20 Quote
Ive had a sinister and have a 7.5 and havent had a problem. The dw-link rules!

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
anybody know how much sundays go for?

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 23:00 Quote
sandybum wrote:
anybody know how much sundays go for?

if you would go on the iron horse site under 2008 and click the sunday then click the elite team world cup what every one you want, click on it then on the top left i think it is it says specs and info click that and then on the top right it says the price and they go from 3100 to 6100

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 23:26 Quote
Ive never owned an iron horse, but I have heard nothing but good things about them and the DW link is supposed to be awesome. The little time Ive had in the saddle on a Sunday was pretty impressive, plush suspension, but actually had decent pedaling. Its on my list of frames to look at for my next bike, hopefully next summer. Anyway, I'd say it would be a good choice, plus they seem to be relatively reasonably priced. Just my two cents.

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 9:54 Quote
really, i heard all the yakuzza frames suck,they crack at the top tube,or maybe just a rumor

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 10:00 Quote
I love my 7 point. The only issue I've had is pivot hardware coming loose but I think that's going to be an issue with most full suspension bikes.

Jason

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
the rumor about them cracking is wrong. I have a yakuza frame and it holds up fine. I rode diablo with it and it was perfectly fine. It help up perfectly. No problems at all.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/1441/pbpic1441111.jpg
ironhorse sgs pro bitch

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:26 Quote
is there anywhere you can order them from besides sportchek in Canada?

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:28 Quote
You can order them from Cove Bikes in N.Vancouver but im not sure about edmonton

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 9:58 Quote
sandybum wrote:
is there anywhere you can order them from besides sportchek in Canada?

Order what? The Yakuza or the Sunday? You could always check out RSCycle.com, that is where i got my iron horse from.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 20:47 Quote
Here's my Yakuza Kamicho purchased from Sportcheck. This came right off the floor as you see it. Super-T fork, 4-Way Swinger shock, 8" travel front and rear. Hayes9 HFX-9 with 8" disc, Timber Wolf rubber 2.6 rear, 2.7 front. This bike has taken alot of hard hits and I've never had a problem in Bike Parks and Freeriding.
photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011497
Mobile Version of Website