Powered by Outside

What does your username mean?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What does your username mean?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
Mine has almost become an alter ego. There are probably thousands of people out there that think it's my name. Makes me laugh. So.......... I was wondering what interesting thing is your user name derived from?

David Makalaster is a song by Colonel Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade. GREAT song. Makes me laugh, and groove, and hallucinate all at the same time every time I see him play it.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
David Mak-a-las-ter your 10 oclock news caster....

Mine= I was the youngest guy in a Hummer/Cadillac shop, and would constantly bust balls (sound familiar at all?) and I had a 65 year old guy who worked next to me every day. Well, after a while I became the Hummer guy, and was a pain in the ass, so thus Hummer-oid was devised by the old man. It stuck.

Now there are some new incarnations of it

Hum - credits to Skatefreak for the first use of that

Humflow- windsorbighitrider has the credit for that...

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
David Mak-a-las-ter your 10 oclock news caster....

My lips are moving faster than my mind can comprehend.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
pretty self explanitory lol i use to ride an old 05 norco manik and 27's my bday ( guess i should update the name to my new bike or somthing else or w/e)

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:21 Quote
I really want to see some good ones, good thread idea DM, AGAIN

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
Mines so complicated...I took the first two letters from my first and last name and put them together. Thus, creating coca.....Great story eh? Cry

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 22:35 Quote
well i skateboard as well

the brand i ride is mini-logo

i also had an older -888 rc and thats the story!

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
Mine...well it started off as an AIM screen name during my skateboarding phase and the 282 part what actually name of my friends brothers skate company. My deck at the time was designed by him so I keep it as a username now in honor of 282Skate. Which no longer exists 'cause my friends bro is now in Iraq. Sucks. But thats the story.

And Hum...I didn't know I was the only one that did that. Haha. =P

I've notice people just call me Skate or SF on here. Strange.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
Mine is, my name. Beer

I'd ask a mod if I could change it, but I really don't care that much.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:08 Quote
well, youre not the only one anymore:-) but you were the first Skate :-)

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:08 Quote
well my initials are J.F. and i drive a 951 porsche. krazy stuff hunh?

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
I took the 51XX Aero Glass theme from StylesXP and added carbon fiber effect to the taskbar and thought a "carbon operating system" would make a good name...

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 23:13 Quote
I live in scripps ranch and I like to dj... wow.

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 0:23 Quote
quaxu is a word i made up. i'd ask people if they quaxu, and people started to call me quaxu in highschool. my display name is used on aim and other forums as well and just kind of stuck with me.

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 0:41 Quote
scs is my intials and i used to race rc's so scsracing.plus i love races of any type,perferably motorsport though

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008648
Mobile Version of Website