Powered by Outside

Xbox 360 or PS3

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:30 Quote
I love socom so i wanna get a ps3 but they cost way more than the 360

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:37 Quote
Supposedly the holiday edition PS3 will be $399. If you want to play now, get the 360, the ps3 should be doing well (hopefully) within a year when games actually come out for it. I've yet to buy either; I want halo 3 (fun as hell), but then again I've followed the gran turismo series since the first one and the next one looks unreal. Might have to settle for buying both Frown
Err... I really doubt that helped at all lol

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
brodierider6 wrote:
Supposedly the holiday edition PS3 will be $399.
if it is im getting the ps3

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:43 Quote
the 360 is way more fun and they have way better features

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 22:24 Quote
Depends what type of games you like.

The 360 is probaly the best for first person shooters halo 3 , Gears of war etc, etc. But other than that genre sony pretty much owns in everthings else.

For racing there is grant trismo wich is sick and way better than any racing games the 360 has. Gran trismo is also the most profitable racing game their is.

For rpg's its got final fantasy, Wich to tell you the truth I don't really care about em that much but if your a big rpg guy you will.

And for more technical stealth shooters where you actually have to think, there is metal gear solid 4.

Sony also has some promising exclusive shooters coming out in the next year like unreal tournement and haze.

I think sony has way more variety in big name titles. Microsoft is just lucky their most popular game (halo) also happens to be in the most popular genre.

And correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't live cost money? I know going on to the store doesn't but actually gaming on xbox live cost money does it not?

It amazes me how much people go on about how the 360 has way better games, yet I mean look at it. What else to they have aside from the halo genre? Pretty well nothing.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
ride-to-live wrote:
Depends what type of games you like.

The 360 is probaly the best for first person shooters halo 3 , Gears of war etc, etc. But other than that genre sony pretty much owns in everthings else.

For racing there is grant trismo wich is sick and way better than any racing games the 360 has. Gran trismo is also the most profitable racing game their is.

For rpg's its got final fantasy, Wich to tell you the truth I don't really care about em that much but if your a big rpg guy you will.

And for more technical stealth shooters where you actually have to think, there is metal gear solid 4.

Sony also has some promising exclusive shooters coming out in the next year like unreal tournement and haze.

I think sony has way more variety in big name titles. Microsoft is just lucky their most popular game (halo) also happens to be in the most popular genre.

And correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't live cost money? I know going on to the store doesn't but actually gaming on xbox live cost money does it not?

It amazes me how much people go on about how the 360 has way better games, yet I mean look at it. What else to they have aside from the halo genre? Pretty well nothing.

Xbox live is free, and better then sonys network. And all the newest games that come out, usally come out for the 360 and the ps3, unless the game maker is owned by sony. besides halo 3 is a good enouh gme to get the 360 instead.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:12 Quote
hang on....THEY MADE XBOX LIVE FREE????

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:21 Quote
No, the Gold edition still costs money. The lower ones are free like usual.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:24 Quote
i heard that ps3 is gonna be coming out sometime with a 40g ps3 and they are gonna sell it for around the same price as the xbox 360 and even if tehy dont its well worth your money to pay extra for a ps3 because the xbox 360 is really faulty and has many problems

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:24 Quote
I got a 360 its pretty good i only have a 13 inch screen for it thoughlol

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:47 Quote
I have both the systems and i can say off the bat the PS3 has way better graphics and seems more refined in my opinion. People bring up the fact that the xbox 360 has better games but they neglect the fact that the xbox has had a 1 year head start over the PS3. Now the 360's have also been plauged with many problems such as the RROD(red ring of death) which is caused due to overheating and it's true they do get really hot but i highly reccomend you purchase an external fan they are loud as hell but it protects your investment. Then there have been numerous accounts of disks being scratched to a point that you can't play them anymore. I have noticed though once the system heats up it starts to lag. Although the 360 does have some very enticing exclusives, dead rising is a really good one. The PS3's life expectancy is far greater than that of the 360's since Sony wanted to produce a quality system even if it meant they would loose some of their potential fan basis to microsoft during the next gen release.Whereas microsoft wanted to rush their system to be the first console of the next generation era. But in the end it's all a matter of what games you want to play.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:50 Quote
Without Halo Xbox 360 is nothing. Thats why I had Xbox since the first day.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:59 Quote
phew... good thing no one has brought up the Nintendo Wii, that thing is crap!!! As for the 360 or PS3, my vote on the 360 for the ease of use and wireless controllers!! They take a beating!! And if i'm not mistaken the PS3 takes a heap longer to load then the 360, I'm an impatient player so that's pretty important to knowBig Grin

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 21:01 Quote
360 highly recommended

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009757
Mobile Version of Website