Powered by Outside

Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seat Post

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seat Post
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 18:34 Quote
Hey everyone. Does anyone have experience using the Brand-X Ascend Dropper seat post? Its on the pinkbike's deals, and wondering if the price is too good to be true.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 0:20 Quote
It won the 'value' award in the recent dropper test in MBUK last month. Feedback on it's operation and reliability was very positive.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 10:23 Quote
Pablo16v wrote:
It won the 'value' award in the recent dropper test in MBUK last month. Feedback on it's operation and reliability was very positive.

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 5, 2017 at 10:42 Quote
I've brought one recently, great value for money

Posted: Jun 14, 2017 at 23:03 Quote
Works flawlessly on my rig. Cant beat the value for money

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 14:06 Quote
Got one on mine first impressions are really good don't think the lever will last as it feels a little flimsy but the post itself seems solid

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 3:26 Quote
Got them on both my bikes. Great performance so far. A doddle to fit and adjust.

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 at 12:04 Quote
That dropper works great! I have it on one of my bikes and it's way more reliable than the reverbs that my friends use...

Posted: Jun 30, 2017 at 21:25 Quote
My brother and I have both had them for 6 months or so and never had any problems with it. It'd be nice if there was a 150 option, but for the price I think it's a great deal.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2017 at 9:57 Quote
Have one. Works great! As light as a $400+ Thompson and works as well. The lever it comes with is garbage though.

Posted: Jul 3, 2017 at 2:17 Quote
kmurray wrote:
Have one. Works great! As light as a $400+ Thompson and works as well. The lever it comes with is garbage though.
In what way do you think that the lever is garbage? Mine has been solid so far and super comfortable, so i'm just curious.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 5:21 Quote
tobgren wrote:
kmurray wrote:
In what way do you think that the lever is garbage? Mine has been solid so far and super comfortable, so i'm just curious.

It is very loose and floppy and sticks out too far.

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 5:28 Quote
Mine works great. I can agree that the lever is a bit cheap feeling. Is there a solid replacement?

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 8:39 Quote
CamShreds wrote:
Mine works great. I can agree that the lever is a bit cheap feeling. Is there a solid replacement?

Raceface.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 12:44 Quote
Yeah I would buy a new lever after awhile, but I've had mine a couple months and the dropper has never gotten stuck. Works flawlessly. Even after buying a new lever your still getting great value.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010937
Mobile Version of Website