Pinkbike awards.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbike awards.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
I thought about them today. It'd be cool to have them again just to see what people think. It was just random questions about stuff on pinkbike. Like whos your favorite member, who knows the most about biking, who you think should be mod etc. It was kind of cool I thought.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
"who you think should be a mod" hahahah.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
clickityclack wrote:
I thought about them today. It'd be cool to have them again just to see what people think. It was just random questions about stuff on pinkbike. Like whos your favorite member, who knows the most about biking, who you think should be mod etc. It was kind of cool I thought.

Kind of a cool idea. Personally, Favorite Member= thats a hard choice, theres so many amazing members. Most Knowledge about Bikes- A lot of people know a lot about biking, this one is just too hard to choose . Mod- "4xer" or "Hummeroid" are pretty knowledgable guys, I think they would make a great addition to the team.

Chom,

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
jakebrick wrote:
Jake... I'm not asking to be a mod.. you're a tool.
And I wasn't saying vote now. I was just thinking it was a cool idea. Some people must remember when there actually was one.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
clickityclack wrote:
jakebrick wrote:
Jake... I'm not asking to be a mod.. you're a tool.
And I wasn't saying vote now. I was just thinking it was a cool idea. Some people must remember when there actually was one.

When was there one?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
A long time ago on the old forums. I remember 'cause I voted Devinci_canadian as coolest member or somethin' liek that.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
Ya I remember it back in the day. I don't remember who made the first one but it was a pretty solid thread.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
jonlake gets my vote for favourite member, hes always got something knowledgeableSalute to say

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
I vote Onemanarmy, didn't know he was back as a mod 'till today, but he is defiantly what we should all strive to be as humans.

-And I was only laughing because there seems to be an abundance of "mod this, mod that" threads around lately, and I did a research seminar on how team cohesiveness correlates with how hard it is to become a member of the team and its presitgiousness. Turns out, teams work better when they know it's hard for others to join the team, especially in a non face-to-face setting. I thought this must be why the mods do such a good job, and was laughing.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
Favourite member? Hmmm.... Myself? Lol I don't know there is too many. I like postcayonloc cause he is a cool and nice guy.

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
fufalump and draco are my favorate modes as well as terry-flow
david makalaster and hummeroid are knowlage banks.

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
Fave mod - toughy...three way tie with Ito, Deanne and Terri
Knowledge bank - DavidMakalaster
Least fave member - The Ultimate Cyclist
Biggest pimp - MACK

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Fave mod - toughy...three way tie with Ito, Deanne and Terri
Knowledge bank - DavidMakalaster
Least fave member - The Ultimate Cyclist
Biggest pimp - MACK

But i take the lead because I'm a newf Big Grin

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
Yeah you do now! Haha

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
Back on the old forum if I'm not mistaken the PB awards thread had an actual list of things you had to fill out, if a mod is nice enough to go look for it would be a great help.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010200
Mobile Version of Website