Orbea Rallon owners

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 14, 2017 at 11:05 Quote
Patiently waiting for my Rallon to turn up (I'm in the UK). Delivery date is early November.

Has anyone had their bike arrive? Feel free to share pictures, eager to see what colour schemes & spec people have gone for.

This is the spec I've gone for:

photo

Posted: Oct 14, 2017 at 22:21 Quote
Dude I’ve ordered exactly the same spec!
Being built Nov 1st apparently, what size did you go for?

Posted: Oct 16, 2017 at 6:29 Quote
Hi both, have either of you ridden the Rallon? I'm looking at one for my next bike too so would love to hear any thoughts on how it rides? Thanks

Posted: Oct 16, 2017 at 11:56 Quote
Rode the 17 pal but not the new 29’er...

Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 7:15 Quote
Walker48 wrote:
Dude I’ve ordered exactly the same spec!
Being built Nov 1st apparently, what size did you go for?

Went for the XL as I'm 6"0 with long arms

gp999 wrote:
Hi both, have either of you ridden the Rallon? I'm looking at one for my next bike too so would love to hear any thoughts on how it rides? Thanks

Haven't rode it! Took a gamble based on the geometry, components and reviews

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 11:25 Quote
Shame it's only available as a 29'er. Looking for a new enduro bike, but doesn't want to buy blind again this time.

Posted: Oct 21, 2017 at 0:09 Quote
After trying one in August I ordered one in black. Its an amazing bike. It doesnt feel or look like a 29er

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 5:29 Quote
I might take the plunge. Im 184,5cm with 90cm inseam and long arms. Might go with XL like @M0T0

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 16:40 Quote
I Haven't Ordered one, But I did test ride on just on the road. A Friend recently purchased one from a shop, and I Loved it Big Grin . Super pumped for you guys to get yours.

Posted: Oct 24, 2017 at 0:57 Quote
CircusNormal wrote:
After trying one in August I ordered one in black. Its an amazing bike. It doesnt feel or look like a 29er

What date you been given for bike to arrive dude? Red and black or MYO custom paint jobby?
#PowerOfTheRallon

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 at 12:26 Quote
So many color options... Just dont know which one tho do... I do like the dark violet pictured above, but since you can customize it, its hard to go for it...
Sofar im torn between these 2:

photo
photo

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 2:26 Quote
P4P5 wrote:
So many color options... Just dont know which one tho do... I do like the dark violet pictured above, but since you can customize it, its hard to go for it...

Went for the stock purple because customisation added a couple of months onto the delivery date. In hindsight I probably wouldn't have minded waiting because I'll be riding my hardtail throughout the winter anyway.

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 7:44 Quote
M0T0 wrote:
P4P5 wrote:

Went for the stock purple because customisation added a couple of months onto the delivery date. In hindsight I probably wouldn't have minded waiting because I'll be riding my hardtail throughout the winter anyway.

Whats the delivery time for stock compared to custom?

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 13:29 Quote
P4P5 wrote:
M0T0 wrote:
P4P5 wrote:

Whats the delivery time for stock compared to custom?

Stock for me off my dealer November
Custom for me of my dealer February

Posted: Oct 28, 2017 at 13:21 Quote
gp999 wrote:

Hi gp999 and the guys who've ordered one, I too have ordered same one m10 with upgrades. Im not sure what size coil will come on the bike but I asked for a 300lb spring for my weight.
I managed to ride the basic m10 model and in comparison to my rallon x10 2016 it's a beast it just rolls over stuff, handles well and super stable and that was in the higher setting! cannot wait to get mine first week in January.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013564
Mobile Version of Website