Powered by Outside

Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 22:42 Quote
Ok so i noticed that theres threads for all the other types of music but none for metal so i thougt id get one goin so just list you favourite bands+songs.

Heres A few of mine

Iron Maiden(best power metal band of all time)
Everygrey
destroyer 666
burzum
cradle of filth
slayer
pantera
kataklysm
slipknot
korn
lamb of god
mayhem
arch enemy
amon amarth
behemoth
atreyu
darkthrone
emperor
ensifeirum
finntroll
Hellyeah
John 5(if you wnat some straight up guitar with no vocals)
modern life is war
mudvayne
napalm death
nile
obituary
venom
wintersun
kampfar

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 7:59 Quote
iron maiden = heavy metal

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:04 Quote
i definatly agree with your selection of music.

-hatebreed
-as i lay dying

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:06 Quote
opeth Smile

deftones

smashing pumpkins

fear factory

old system of a down Razz

gotta mention metallica

definetely slayer!!

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:13 Quote
Megadeth all the way

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:20 Quote
Exodus,Tankard,S.O.D,Obituary,Six Feet Under,Vader,Kreator,At the Gates,Dark Traquillity,Darkthrone,Immortal,Anteus and definately NASUM!!!!!

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:26 Quote
Slayer
Lamb of God
Behemoth
Children of Bodom
Hatebreed
Iron Maiden
Metallica (old)
Kalmah
Cannibal Corpse
Testament
Exodus
Nile
Pantera
Megadeth
Static X
Animosity
Devildriver
GWAR
Judas Priest

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:28 Quote
all that remains
as i lay dying
unearth
children of bodom
lamb of god
destoy the runner
cKy
Bullet for My Valntine
and of course...
Dragonforce

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:29 Quote
METALLICA. MEGADETH. SLAYER. ANTHRAX. MOTORHEAD. PANTERA. TESTAMENT. STONE SOUR. SEPULATRA. CELTIC FROST. EXODUS. KING DIAMOND. PEARL JAM. RISE AGAINST. DEATH ANGEL. NUCLEAR ASSAULT. MACHINE HEAD. ANNIHILATOR. IRON MAIDEN. SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. INCUBUS. MASTADON. GUNS N' ROSES. GWAR. CANNIBAL CORPSE. SLAUGHTER. SANCTUARY. DEVASTATION. CORROSION CONFORMINITY. RAGE AGAINST. WHIPLASH. DEVIL DRIVER. SIX FEET UNDER. FORBIDDEN. POSSESED. CKY. AVENGED SEVONFOLD. BELIEVER. EXCITER. DEADLY BLEASING. SODOM. ULTIMATIUM. BLACK SABBATH. KOTTONMOUTH KINGS. KINGSPADE. LED ZEPPELIN. 3 INCHES OF BLOOD. HATEBREED. LORDI. IN THIS MOMENT. THE SHOWDOWN. STATIC X. TRASHER. BEHEMOTH.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:38 Quote
jshaffer wrote:
METALLICA. MEGADETH. SLAYER. ANTHRAX. MOTORHEAD. PANTERA. TESTAMENT. STONE SOUR. SEPULATRA. CELTIC FROST. EXODUS. KING DIAMOND. PEARL JAM. RISE AGAINST. DEATH ANGEL. NUCLEAR ASSAULT. MACHINE HEAD. ANNIHILATOR. IRON MAIDEN. SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. INCUBUS. MASTADON. GUNS N' ROSES. GWAR. CANNIBAL CORPSE. SLAUGHTER. SANCTUARY. DEVASTATION. CORROSION CONFORMINITY. RAGE AGAINST. WHIPLASH. DEVIL DRIVER. SIX FEET UNDER. FORBIDDEN. POSSESED. CKY. AVENGED SEVONFOLD. BELIEVER. EXCITER. DEADLY BLEASING. SODOM. ULTIMATIUM. BLACK SABBATH. KOTTONMOUTH KINGS. KINGSPADE. LED ZEPPELIN. 3 INCHES OF BLOOD. HATEBREED. LORDI. IN THIS MOMENT. THE SHOWDOWN. STATIC X. TRASHER. BEHEMOTH.

I would not count Pearl Jam, Guns N Roses, or Led Zepplin as metal. Definetly not.

You went to Ozzfest this year didn't you? Every band that played is on your list. OZZFEST wasf*cking intense. When Hatebreed cme on the crowd went crazy. Lordi and Cthonic suced in my opinion. Lamb of God was for sure the best band there.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:41 Quote
crosbie wrote:
jshaffer wrote:

I would not count Pearl Jam, Guns N Roses, or Led Zepplin as metal. Definetly not.

You went to Ozzfest this year didn't you? Every band that played is on your list. OZZFEST wasf*cking intense. When Hatebreed cme on the crowd went crazy. Lordi and Cthonic suced in my opinion. Lamb of God was for sure the best band there.

haha yeah. i just copied my myspace music source.

and yes i did go to ozzfest this year. and the year before. i went to the one in devore, ca on july 21st.

you?

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:44 Quote
zenculer wrote:
iron maiden = heavy metal

nope only some of there stuff is heavy metal most people consider them power metal

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 8:46 Quote
jshaffer wrote:
crosbie wrote:
jshaffer wrote:

haha yeah. i just copied my myspace music source.

and yes i did go to ozzfest this year. and the year before. i went to the one in devore, ca on july 21st.

you?

I went to Shoreline CA, with my three buds.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
mine are...

Pig destroyer
Slayer
phobia
dystopia (not metal more like brutal crust)
lamb of god
and a few more im forgeting.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
QUite how some of you kids can be listning shit like the Smashing Pumpkins I will never know. not gonna list everything cause that would be lame, but a few favourites.

Thrash: Razor, Forbidden, Anthrax, SOD, Toxik, Hobbs Angel of Death, Nuclear Assault, DRI (though more of a crossover band), MW, Tankard
Death: Death, Disgorge (US), EMbryonic Depravity, Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, Mucopus, Morbid Angel, Benediction, Spawn of Possession, Disavowed, Psycroptic, Nocturnal Graves, Obituary,
Black: EMperor, Immortal, Enslaved, Sargheist, Urfaust, Mayhem, Pestilential Shadows, Nazxul, Abigail,
Grind (though Id class it as a hardcore derivative most of the time): Phobia, Insect Warfare, Napalm Death (firs few records, not metal but best they ever did), Magrudergrind, Afgrund, Yacopsae, Beyond Terror Beyond Grace, The Kill, Captain Cleanoff
Goregrind: Rompeprop, Last Days of Humanity, Roskopp, f*ck...Im Dead, THe Day Everything Became Nothing, Hymen Holocaust,
SLudge/Doom/Stoner Doom/Other: SLeep, Om, Electric Wizard, Pod People, DISembowlment, Funeralium, Eyehategod, Dystopia (def more brutal crust. awesome band),

anyway thats basically what ive been playing recently.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020742
Mobile Version of Website