Powered by Outside

Where's Dangerboy?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Where's Dangerboy?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
I think Dangerboy went out of business anybody heard anything?

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
I don't think so. I've been meaning to head over to their place when I go to the Straitline Components place in Sidney on the weekend, so hopefully they aren't gone. They make very good shit.

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 7:57 Quote
no, i just bought dangerboy shin guards. so i dont think they are closed

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
Their phone number is out of service

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
yeah im pretty sure there done, no one at my shop has been able to reach them for weeks through any means

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
They're gone... something about one of their ex-employee taking them to court and DB losing the case. They couldn't afford the settlement so they closed shop. I don't know the complete details, but from what i've heard it runs along these lines.

They probably produced enough parts to fill their orders for the 08 season, though.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
CRAP!
i realy wanted a stem from them.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 5:13 Quote
stewie10118 wrote:
CRAP!
i realy wanted a stem from them.

look around, there's probably a couple hanging around shops...

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 9:16 Quote
its hard to make a good profit off what they were offering...especially the way they advertised...probably spent a ton on it

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
yeah definitely take a look in the shops for any db stuff u need...ebay has lots too...and i'll have some db levers for sale in a week or 2

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
straitline offers a pretty good selection of colored stuff . Personally i like there levers and pedals more then dangerboy

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 9:40 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
straitline offers a pretty good selection of colored stuff . Personally i like there levers and pedals more then dangerboy

feel wise i find their levers very similar...pedal wise straitline has the better ones imo...looks like straitline will be upping their sales

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007698
Mobile Version of Website