Powered by Outside

Saracen!!!! woooooppp lol ma halfords bike!

PB Forum :: Other
Saracen!!!! woooooppp lol ma halfords bike!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
lol im gonna get so much jip for this yeeeaaayyyy!!!!!

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
how stupid Saracen Are sooooo Shit. Saying that i did have a mantra but i snapped the frame

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:
how stupid Saracen Are sooooo Shit. Saying that i did have a mantra but i snapped the frame
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA did u well mine goin to snap soon lol it been through shit and a half! gettin a new frame though!

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
i bought the saracen to learn on, then bought a kona to progress

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:
kool i am lookin for a transtion trail or park or a revel or 24 seven!

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
Saracen Was My First Good Bike

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
lol who hasnt had a saracen? i thought mine looked the business. but then i found pinkbike/dirt/earthed dvds and saw what real bikes are like Smile

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 2:41 Quote
i no im getting loads of shit from all of you people for having a Saracen frame but that's the only thing that i haven't yet bought for it and soon getting a new frame!!!!
also you have to say when i get my new back rim that this is one of the nicest Saracen going round! also some of the bikes on pinkbike for sale don't have as good rim like they have the gipo combat rims rather than the tornado's and they have crappy dirt jam pro or dj3s rather than the limited addition 130mm travel 2004 dj2s and they have crappy mechanical brakes rather that a hydraulic so this is probs one of the best halfords bike going round lol!!!!
thanks!! leave some more comments!!!!!

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
I went, Scaracen, Kona and now my long serving patriot. Looks like almost every uk rider has had a Saracen.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 3:15 Quote
orangepatriot66 wrote:
I went, Scaracen, Kona and now my long serving patriot. Looks like almost every uk rider has had a Saracen.

not me I had a mongoose in stead of a saracenBig Grin

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 3:20 Quote
mongoose-rider wrote:
orangepatriot66 wrote:

not me I had a mongoose in stead of a saracenBig Grin
I did say almost.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 3:23 Quote
saracen all the way!!!! lol u dont want eny of that mongoose crap lol but i do like the new 1 on the home page on pinkbike!

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 4:27 Quote
Saracen Is Usaly Every Ones First Good Bike

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 4:34 Quote
Thats Real Nice! Whats With The Caps? Lets Have Some English Tea With Our Saracens! As Eventually We Know Those Cheap Chinese Welds Are Not Going To Hold! In Any Way Shape Or Form! So We Might Aswell Knee-Cap Ourselves! And Save The Turtles!

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:

haha dont no what he is on, Kona DJ frames are just as bad.

Who hasnt had a saracen, i snapped mine to then sold it to someone who didnt no a thing about bikes haha

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011974
Mobile Version of Website