Powered by Outside

Trek Slash red touch up paint

PB Forum :: Trek
Trek Slash red touch up paint
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2020 at 4:37 Quote
Hi all, first post as a recent Slash owner. I have the 2018 Trek Slash 9.9 in red, I'm just replacing the pivot bearings and some of the paint flaked off the linkage arm Facepalm

So I'm trying to find a code or name for the red that Trek use?

ps. love the bike, bar far the most planted and stable I've ridden, just wish I'd got a large, I'm 5.10.

Sam

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Justsam wrote:
Hi all, first post as a recent Slash owner. I have the 2018 Trek Slash 9.9 in red, I'm just replacing the pivot bearings and some of the paint flaked off the linkage arm Facepalm

So I'm trying to find a code or name for the red that Trek use?

ps. love the bike, bar far the most planted and stable I've ridden, just wish I'd got a large, I'm 5.10.

Sam

The only code to define that color is the Pantone code. For Viper Red, it is PMS 186. You can also have a local auto body or paint shop make a close match for you as some can scan the paint directly. But the Pantone code will help to get a close match!

-Mitch

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
Cheers Mitch, I ordered some and it looks ideal.

Spent the last month doing a full rebuild and now can't ride Madder

Posted: Dec 5, 2020 at 10:49 Quote
trek wrote:
The only code to define that color is the Pantone code. For Viper Red, it is PMS 186. You can also have a local auto body or paint shop make a close match for you as some can scan the paint directly. But the Pantone code will help to get a close match!

-Mitch

Do you know what Pantone code will be the closest match for Rage Red? I know it won't be perfect, just trying to get close.

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 19:13 Quote
sk1er18 wrote:
trek wrote:

-Mitch

Do you know what Pantone code will be the closest match for Rage Red? I know it won't be perfect, just trying to get close.

PMS 201

-Mitch

Posted: Dec 22, 2020 at 4:41 Quote
radioactive red pantone?

Posted: Jan 26, 2021 at 22:27 Quote
@trek can you please provide the colour code for radioactive red, and the slate colour please?

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 at 8:41 Quote
jbajada wrote:
@trek can you please provide the colour code for radioactive red, and the slate colour please?

PMS 2347 for Radioactive Red
PMS Cool Cool Grey 10 for Slate

-Mitch

Posted: Jan 28, 2021 at 0:37 Quote
Thanks @trek - Mitch! Can I ask one more favour please ???? can you tell me what the codes are for Aloha Green and Trek Black

Posted: Jan 28, 2021 at 10:14 Quote
jbajada wrote:
Thanks @trek - Mitch! Can I ask one more favour please ???? can you tell me what the codes are for Aloha Green and Trek Black

You're welcome!

PMS 571 for Aloha Green
"Pantone Black" for Trek Black

-Mitch

Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 11:28 Quote
Hey @trek do you by chance have a paint code for the 2018 slash 9.7 in the cream/sand color ?

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
LocalNoob wrote:
Hey @trek do you by chance have a paint code for the 2018 slash 9.7 in the cream/sand color ?

Sandstorm would be that color. "Warm Grey 6" is the Pantone color.

-Mitch

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 6:18 Quote
Hey Mitch.

Do you have the color code for dark aquatic?

Posted: Feb 5, 2021 at 7:46 Quote
nique16 wrote:
Hey Mitch.

Do you have the color code for dark aquatic?

PMS 3165C

-Mitch

Posted: Feb 20, 2021 at 17:12 Quote
Hey Mitch,
I recently chipped the frame of my Madone, it is Viper Red. What is the colour code?
Cheers, Irvin.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010598
Mobile Version of Website