Powered by Outside

saskatoon group rides/clubs

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
saskatoon group rides/clubs
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
anyone know of any clubs or groups of people that get together for street/trials sessions of the sort? in saskatoon?? i know theres people at the skate park and stuff but i was thinking of groups that go around the city and find all the little golden spots

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
no i dont think there is right now
but there definetly should be, we should start something up

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
lol just like a month later.

but ya if we could get some toontown riders to get on this thread we could probably organize somethin

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
yeah well i know lots of riders...do you bmx or mtb?

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
i do trials, ride an '07 evolve

heres my bike, its an old photo, i have an echo micro trials seat on it now, also none of those stickers are on it. ill be getting a new rear hub and ill be goin single speed in the next week, so im pretty excited about that

photo

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
thats awsome not many trials riders around

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
me and a few guys are going to ride campus today at like 1. you could come along and ride with us

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
haha opps, guess im kinda late, ive been gone most of the day. is the campus all clear of snow? well at least all the riding spots?

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
seaplusplus wrote:
haha opps, guess im kinda late, ive been gone most of the day. is the campus all clear of snow? well at least all the riding spots?
ya it is well i might be goin today feel free to give me a call ill be there with lots of people -281-5759

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
im gettin my new parts today from cpc so if you guys are goin riding tomorrow or sunday ill come ride with ya

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
ugh we had a bunch of ppl over today so i couldnt go anywhere Frown , guess ill ahve to wait till tomorrow

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 20:14 Quote
hey boys i'm from Kimberley B.C just moved to saskatoon and need somethin to ride. Please someone tell me there's some beefy dirt jumps around or somethin. I ride mountain bike and bmx. I found a sick set of table and gap jumps outta town that 2 bmx racers built but thats it

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 21:20 Quote
i ride trials so i wouldnt know, but the cities building a big dirt track and jumps and doin a bunch of other stuff for us bikers. idk waht exactly

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
hey guys i'm in i mountain bike and bmx u guys say a date and i'll come ride i haven't met anyone that rides out here.
i know of some sick dirt jumps north or saskatoon too

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
well i found out its gonna take about a week or more to import my frewheel from california and my rear wheel is at cpc until it arrives so i wont be able to do anything for awhile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012871
Mobile Version of Website