Powered by Outside

pot and bikes.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
pot and bikes.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
at my school me and a few rideing friends are disrimanated against because we downhill mountain bike, teacher and students very often make comments about us and our sport, and how they beleive the sport is heavly involved with weed, i have had my locker search twice beacuse of this, i have asked why the search, she resonded that she saw me with some of my LBS friends and they looked like no good.

what are your views?

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
i think people may think that pot is involved with bikign because some of the riders out there are so meelow its kinda hard not to.. but, not sayin this in a bad way- gangsters or whoever smoke pot then drive around on there bikes and cant do anything nd they think "oh, yea. thats what all mtbers are like blahh blaahh so now imma tell all my friends some no good hoodlums mtbing were stoned!"

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
I'd have you're parents complain to the school board. Seeing you associating with people who "look no good" is no grounds for a locker search. They should actually need something a little more substantial, such as having witnessed you engaging in illegal activities. Flip side though, the locker is school property, so the school can pretty much do whatever it wants.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
not sure about the law in america at all, but you might not have to put up with that if it is constant. claim invasion of privacy or something. and if you are not and have not been getting toasted then insist on having a piss test taken. or go to your family doctor and get him to take a piss test and get an official letter,

just some suggestions, happy trails

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
stever wrote:
I'd have you're parents complain to the school board. Seeing you associating with people who "look no good" is no grounds for a locker search. They should actually need something a little more substantial, such as having witnessed you engaging in illegal activities. Flip side though, the locker is school property, so the school can pretty much do whatever it wants.
i know it sucks, ya i amitt there are some HERBalvors riders in my school, but not all of them are. not dissing on skaters but look at them to.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
move to BC its not uncommon for me to see a couple business men on their lunch break smokin a j at the art gallery

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Thats f*cking stupid, like wow.
I would totally bitch my teacher out for saying stuff like that, but most of my teachers are pushovers.

Some riders smoke pot, some do, just as in alot of sports, maybe more in this one but that doesn't mean that bikers are "heavily" involved in weed or whatever you said. Your teacher, and the kids at your school are just retards, don't let it both you.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
i personaly dont have much against it in moderation

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
hey tell your teacher its none of their business what you do on your own time, the only thing they are to you is your "boss" at learning, your there to pass there class and thats it, its none of their business who you are chillen with or what...i think thats f*cking ridiculous if its true. and thats from someone who actually smokes weed and rides everyday Wink

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
hey tell your teacher its none of their business what you do on your own time, the only thing they are to you is your "boss" at learning, your there to pass there class and thats it, its none of their business who you are chillen with or what...i think thats f*cking ridiculous if its true. and thats from someone who actually smokes weed and rides everyday Wink
nice mate

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
codyloveskona wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
nice mate
yea man jjust cuz i smoke doesnt mean i dont ridePimp i ride just as hard as anyone on here..

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
codyloveskona wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
nice mate
yea man jjust cuz i smoke doesnt mean i dont ridePimp i ride just as hard as anyone on here..
ya its bull, she said all mountain bikers are smokers and she wants the sport shut down, you cant say that in durango colorado

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
codyloveskona wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
codyloveskona wrote:

nice mate
ya its bull, she said all mountain bikers are smokers and she wants the sport shut down, you cant say that in durango colorado
Thats actually retarded.
I hate people like that, they just assume things. You should invite your teacher riding and show them what ACTUALLY goes down when your chillin with your buddies.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
bmx-caleb wrote:
codyloveskona wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
Thats actually retarded.
I hate people like that, they just assume things. You should invite your teacher riding and show them what ACTUALLY goes down when your chillin with your buddies.
ya i should, it pisses me off

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
codyloveskona wrote:
bmx-caleb wrote:
codyloveskona wrote:

Thats actually retarded.
ya i should, it pisses me off
my gym teacher rides with us
in the mtb club...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008212
Mobile Version of Website