Powered by Outside

Santa Cruz Megatower V2?

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Megatower V2?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2022 at 11:24 Quote
Jackson Goldstone posted an Instagram Story riding what it looks like the new Mega...
Any news about it?
Will be out at Sea Otter?

photo

Posted: Apr 8, 2022 at 12:01 Quote
Caveirex wrote:
Jackson Goldstone posted an Instagram Story riding what it looks like the new Mega...
Any news about it?

Check page 59 of the Megatower thread. Someone posted a link to a website with a couple spy shots. Seen a couple people saying it's close to launch, but not a whole lot of info besides that.

Posted: Apr 8, 2022 at 12:15 Quote
Caveirex wrote:
Any news about it?

photo

Images of the new megatower have already been leaked, I have them but I don't know how to upload them to the forum haha

Posted: Apr 8, 2022 at 13:21 Quote
vonBock wrote:
Caveirex wrote:
Any news about it?

Check page 59 of the Megatower thread. Someone posted a link to a website with a couple spy shots. Seen a couple people saying it's close to launch, but not a whole lot of info besides that.

Thanks!

Posted: Apr 8, 2022 at 15:12 Quote
Caveirex wrote:

Thanks...looks like my new bike Smile Smile Smile

yeah me too, I will change my nomad cc for the new megatower. i hope it comes out soon...

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 8:55 Quote
Ben cathro seems to be rolling the matte version around sea otters, in his ig story from yesterday looks like a matte gray with orange lettering

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 10:17 Quote
marcoroy wrote:
Ben cathro seems to be rolling the matte version around sea otters, in his ig story from yesterday looks like a matte gray with orange lettering

if apparently the color is similar to the new pivot firedbird. So it will be dark blue and a dull gray. which of the two do you prefer?

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 12:46 Quote
That matte gray with the orange lettering looks nice! I hope that the stock of the Mega won't be as the Firebird...tried to buy one, but had to wait 8 months...no thanks!

Aledupre01 wrote:
marcoroy wrote:

if apparently the color is similar to the new pivot firedbird. So it will be dark blue and a dull gray. which of the two do you prefer?

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 12:58 Quote
Caveirex wrote:
That matte gray with the orange lettering looks nice! I hope that the stock of the Mega won't be as the Firebird...tried to buy one, but had to wait 8 months...no thanks!

Aledupre01 wrote:
marcoroy wrote:

I think I will go for the blue, I think it will have a finish that will look like the carbon, the same on the new nomad(oxblood). In bernard kerr's video you can see the new matte/orange megatower and I didn't like it very much.

Posted: Apr 16, 2022 at 6:06 Quote
Squamish - Santa Cruz Megatower
Matt Beer - Squamish - Santa Cruz Megatower

Matt Beer already prepping the picture for the launch

Posted: Apr 16, 2022 at 8:09 Quote
Damn. Looks good!
How long for the launch?

marcoroy wrote:

Posted: Apr 16, 2022 at 9:04 Quote
marcoroy wrote:

beautiful!, with an orange fox 38 it will be perfect.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014699
Mobile Version of Website