Powered by Outside

Post Your PIMPED Hardrocks!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post Your PIMPED Hardrocks!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
Hey, i'm tired of everyone saying all hardrocks are pieces of shit. So, Post your PIMPED OUT hardrocks only, And no bitching about how hardrocks suck on this thread, constructive critisim only please!
photo

photo

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
used to have one, but it snapped

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
haha they do suck:P but thats pretty nice build man props

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:07 Quote
hardrocks don't suck.....they're an amazing frame for the money.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
gatoriswhite wrote:
Hey, i'm tired of everyone saying all hardrocks are pieces of shit. So, Post your PIMPED OUT hardrocks only, And no bitching about how hardrocks suck on this thread, constructive critisim only please!

get a frame that dosen't suck balls

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
gatoriswhite wrote:

ROFLMFAO.

it was unavoidable really......

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
old hardrock like 2 years ago, i now have an ns bitch which is f*cking sick, but just to help u out here my old one.
btw, the seat was up at the time because i had to ride up hill when i went to school

photo

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
carnivorous wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
gatoriswhite wrote:

ROFLMFAO.

i had to do it.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:23 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
carnivorous wrote:
williampieroway wrote:

ROFLMFAO.

i had to do it.
thanks? lmao.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:28 Quote
gatoriswhite wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
carnivorous wrote:

ROFLMFAO.

i had to do it.
thanks? lmao.

sorry for dissing your bike. hardrocks are a great starter bike. i started on one in may of 2006 and i still use some of the parts. ditch witch back rim(i dont know how it is still almost true cuz i did every thing on it. including coming up short on a 38 foot gap, and racing a dh course filled with rock gardens with a flat.) and i use the derailleur/shifter on my dh bike.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:30 Quote
lol i expected it, i keep snapping most things on this bike, i dont expect the frame to last through this summer, so i'm saving for a 250 or a 604

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
williampieroway wrote:
gatoriswhite wrote:

i use mine for xc trails all the time and its great....but for dirt jumping and street i dont know about that....but then again thats why specialized has a liftime warranty.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
williampieroway wrote:
gatoriswhite wrote:

i use mine for xc trails all the time and its great....but for dirt jumping and street i dont know about that....but then again thats why specialized has a liftime warranty.
Lifetime warranty? yeah right i snapped my original forks on my hard rock and it wasnt covered and i had to wait 4 months to find out!

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
gatoriswhite wrote:
nothingsshocking wrote:
williampieroway wrote:

Lifetime warranty? yeah right i snapped my original forks on my hard rock and it wasnt covered and i had to wait 4 months to find out!

only on the frames ...forks and other equipment are only a year

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010529
Mobile Version of Website