Powered by Outside

WHere are the full on DH-emtbs?

PB Forum :: eMTB
WHere are the full on DH-emtbs?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 9:31 Quote
How come there seems to be a gap between the enduro MTBS and a Surron?

How long until Santa Cruz releases a v10 e-mtb?

A trek e-Session?

SOmething you still need to pedal but has proper Duel crown forks and 200mm travel??

Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 10:48 Quote
MRED-mtb wrote:
How come there seems to be a gap between the enduro MTBS and a Surron?

How long until Santa Cruz releases a v10 e-mtb?

A trek e-Session?

SOmething you still need to pedal but has proper Duel crown forks and 200mm travel??

Pole makes one.
All finished and ready to ride
BTW...
Are you re-starting a thread you already started?

Posted: Mar 21, 2023 at 10:44 Quote
BenLow2019 wrote:
BTW...

Yes, it has been a year, and I want to see what is new...

The Pole is neat... but never seen one in person... kinda vaporware?

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2023 at 10:56 Quote
There are quite a few in the US currently, not sure where the vaporware comment is coming from.

Send money, bike arrives=not vaporware.

Send money, no bike=vaporware.

Think the scarcity stems from they are very expensive and you are gonna have a few months of waiting for one to arrive.

Posted: Mar 21, 2023 at 15:51 Quote
MRED-mtb wrote:
BenLow2019 wrote:
BTW...

Yes, it has been a year, and I want to see what is new...

Recommend just adding a new comment to the original thread rather than starting an entirely new one so we can pick up where we left off next time.

Posted: Apr 13, 2023 at 1:07 Quote
The base Pole Voima complete bike is $7039. That is not DH ready but you can upgrade the shock to a coil version. The dual crown fork would have to be out sourced. I have one. Love it.

https://polebicycles.com/voima/voima-models/

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 7:03 Quote
Huskarvarna actually makes a pretty cool dh e bike. Don’t know much about it, but I’ve seen a few for sale on here

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 8:16 Quote
A DH e-bike seems like the only legitimate use of a full power e-bike, from where I sit, and a darn good idea.

Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 13:05 Quote
teejaaymtb wrote:
Huskarvarna actually makes a pretty cool dh e bike. Don’t know much about it, but I’ve seen a few for sale on here

Husqvarna had the Extreme Cross series which was a 200/200mm front and rear ebike with a double crown fork. I have a buddy who's friend bought one and he loves it.

But looking at the current 2023 models I think Husqvarna stopped making it.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 16:38 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
teejaaymtb wrote:

Husqvarna had the Extreme Cross series which was a 200/200mm front and rear ebike with a double crown fork. I have a buddy who's friend bought one and he loves it.

Bummer. More bikes like that would be cool, but I just don’t think the market is there for them. Modern long travel e bikes are already soooo good. My meta power was my favorite bike at the park

Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 20:44 Quote
teejaaymtb wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:
teejaaymtb wrote:

Bummer. More bikes like that would be cool, but I just don’t think the market is there for them. Modern long travel e bikes are already soooo good. My meta power was my favorite bike at the park

Yeah, i'm looking at getting either the new Crestline or Pole Vioma ebike. Leaning more towards the Pole.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 21:29 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
teejaaymtb wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:

Yeah, i'm looking at getting either the new Crestline or Pole Vioma ebike. Leaning more towards the Pole.

Those crestline bikes are unreal. Another brand to check out are the forestal bikes. Heard nothing but good things about them, and I believe they are dual crown compatible

Posted: Apr 14, 2023 at 22:56 Quote
teejaaymtb wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:
teejaaymtb wrote:

Those crestline bikes are unreal. Another brand to check out are the forestal bikes. Heard nothing but good things about them, and I believe they are dual crown compatible

I’ve seen them, but I don’t have any interest in them. Not really what I’m looking for.

Posted: Apr 15, 2023 at 19:54 Quote
I think there are not many ebike dh specific bikes is because with the extra weight it makes them harder to ride on proper dh trails?

Plus most people just ride bike park or shuttle where they don’t actually ride the dh bikes back up so having a motor wouldn’t do them much good

If you want something like a dh bike but can be ridden like a dirtbike sur rons are alot of fun to ride in proper riding areas for them

Posted: Apr 17, 2023 at 3:52 Quote
Fantic bikes…. DH 200mm travel mullet…. 2 x models…. a race lower spec with higher spec factory… Brose motor 750 battery….
Super enduro 190mm back and front and mullet…. same motor battery….

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.208641
Mobile Version of Website