Powered by Outside

I want to see some pictures or stories about your worst wipeout.

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
I want to see some pictures or stories about your worst wipeout.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
I just finished riding and my friend was going down this woosey hill and hit a rock and slammed his front brakes. He flew off and smoked his face on a big rock. He broke his nose and shoulder. I don't wipeout a lot my self but I just wanna see and hear about some wipeouts.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
any stories to tell people

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
Here is an almost wipeout. I saved it though. It looks sweet in slow motion.
Views: 5,662    Faves: 13    Comments: 47

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
heres my crashing on a 5 foot drop 10-12 foot gap truing to 360 it cheque it out right on the start of the edit Big Grin Big Grin it was so scaryyyyyy Razz
Views: 5,031    Faves: 23    Comments: 37

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
klink wrote:
Here is an almost wipeout. I saved it though. It looks sweet in slow motion.
Views: 5,662    Faves: 13    Comments: 47
ya pretty close. i save most of mine

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
I was riding on Mt. Washington last summer while it was raining. There is a boardwalk with one wooden berm going into another (they have chicken wire on them). I came into the first berm and slid around it and launched off of the second one into a tree. I blew up my super short cage derailleur and smacked my nuts pretty hard. I was okay after a few minutes in the fetal position though.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
I was riding on Mt. Washington last summer while it was raining. There is a boardwalk with one wooden berm going into another (they have chicken wire on them). I came into the first berm and slid around it and launched off of the second one into a tree. I blew up my super short cage derailleur and smacked my nuts pretty hard. I was okay after a few minutes in the fetal position though.
ouch i have canned myself on a tree before not nice

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
railing down the street on an ss, with 8 speed hardware, on pedals that can't be gripped with 5.10s (literally...i've seen it tried). chain snaps while i'm laying down the power out of the seat. i slip both pedals, balls on the top tube.

i only stop when my face hits a bush, and i proceed to just give up on everything while my friend doubles back and fixes my chain.

i get up and inspect myself...bad idea, i've drawn blood from my scrotum...a scrape. awesome. mothing else actually hurt, but i almost threw up...GUYS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BLEED THERE!!!!

i went home, went back to bed, and pretended it never happened. so for the next week, the scrape doesn't heal since whenever i walk, it rubs against my leg and stays raw. not to mention my left unt was severely bruised....i.e it turned black (literally....there was no purple for the first week, only black), and roughly twice the normal size. want more detail, look up the symptoms of testicular cancer.

the worst part is that even if i could've retold the story without puking to get sympathy sex, it would've hurt way too much!

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
i must have been 5 years old and where i live there is a great big hill that turns a sharp 90 degree also downhill and i was on a little bike you know the bike nearly every kid had and oyu could lift it whith your tounge. well i went down this hill for the first time without breaking cuz my sis dared me too, and i got to the bottom where it turned and i got cought up in some loose gravel and ended up riding the front wheel until i slid across the road about 25 feet and then rolled into a tree. i was not wearing a helmet but my head was fine, i only was tore up fron the shoulders down, i accually almost lost the back half of my shirt, i still always break at that corner.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
railing down the street on an ss, with 8 speed hardware, on pedals that can't be gripped with 5.10s (literally...i've seen it tried). chain snaps while i'm laying down the power out of the seat. i slip both pedals, balls on the top tube.

i only stop when my face hits a bush, and i proceed to just give up on everything while my friend doubles back and fixes my chain.

i get up and inspect myself...bad idea, i've drawn blood from my scrotum...a scrape. awesome. mothing else actually hurt, but i almost threw up...GUYS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BLEED THERE!!!!

i went home, went back to bed, and pretended it never happened. so for the next week, the scrape doesn't heal since whenever i walk, it rubs against my leg and stays raw. not to mention my left unt was severely bruised....i.e it turned black (literally....there was no purple for the first week, only black), and roughly twice the normal size. want more detail, look up the symptoms of testicular cancer.

the worst part is that even if i could've retold the story without puking to get sympathy sex, it would've hurt way too much!

hahah thats awesome!are u sterile now?lol

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
i was ridin at our local djs and i deceided to take a big gap jump. so i had a really good run up and thats all i remeber... anyways after that i remeber that i was spittin blood at my bud and at this guy who called the ambulance. well i guess i landed short and my jaw landed on a rock. i had to get major surgury and got stitches in my mouth. i cut 2 nerves and i tore my gums of my teeth and couldent talk or close my mouth for about a week. and to this day i have no feeling in my chin

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
A-Martin wrote:
heres my crashing on a 5 foot drop 10-12 foot gap truing to 360 it cheque it out right on the start of the edit Big Grin Big Grin it was so scaryyyyyy Razz
Views: 5,031    Faves: 23    Comments: 37
intense man Wink

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
Haha, ^^ sterile
Yeah, wiped today, out of all the riding i do...
taking a turn to sharp nearly killed me.
Barely can walk and can't move my right hand.
had lots of fun typing this

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 4:15 Quote
photo

well hers my bike

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 6:14 Quote
2 years ago i went to my 1st ever dh race on my hardtail and there was this triple which was 55ft or doulbe at 35ft and id hit a 40ft gap b4 and my mates were just like pin at it and ull b rite so i did and i overshot the down ramp of the doulbe and landed sideways 40ft and when head first into the down ramp of triple and got knocked out and broke 4 vertibres in my spine and my left wrist 8 days in hospital.
then last year at the state championships there was this off camber rock corner and it was my last run and i didnt have shinnys and slid out doing abotu 35km and smashed my knee on a rock
photo

smahsed off half my knee cap and a peice of my leg bone
photo

and thats only the top of it. 18 staples and 2 ops later
photo

and bruised my pancreas.
then in january i when to jump into a rock garden and when over the bars and cracked my fullface and bruised my spine.
the 5 weeks ago went over bars at the sk8y and split my chin open and broke my wrist for the ninth time.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014239
Mobile Version of Website