Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
trying 2 find sum good bikin music

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 19:53 Quote
well, i spose almost ne linkin park is good riding music

FL
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 19:56 Quote
i listen 2 rise against paper wings or like the angel or somthin

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
I like to listen to fast paced music like Rock and Metal. I usually listen to Lamb of God, Slayer, Megadeth, AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden ect.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 20:05 Quote
Sweatshop Union, Swollen Members, Son Doobie, Megadeath, Grits, Reggie and the full effect, Atreyu, Avenged seven fold.. and so on

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:25 Quote
i like to listen to necro(rap) and slayer(heavy metal) when i bike

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
anything with a lot of double pedalling or techno unless im just jumping then it has to be rap

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
i listen to stuff that gets me uber-pumped. atreyu, trivium, in flames, children of bodom. screamo/thrash shit:P

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:36 Quote
Every so often during the summer, I put together a mtb biking CD for the drive up to the mountain and back. I usually like to mix it up. On the way there I listen to hiphop like the roots for example or sometimes I throw in some Beastie Boys. I also like to take music from biking movies. However on the way back I prefer listening to mellower music like the Police or citizen cope. Honestly, the best thing to do is get an IPod connection in your car.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:39 Quote
beastie boys are the shit

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:39 Quote
ya on big trips i like listening to alexisonfire,avenged sevenfold,rise against and that stuff on my way there but on my way back i prefer stuff like blind melon and dave matthews

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:41 Quote
i listen to hiphop/rap or metal but not hardcore stuf i listen to like some avenged sevenfold and things like that as long as there isint screamin but for rap anything from sweatshop union dilated peoples or swollen mambers or jedi mind tricks or hed PE

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 13:37 Quote
"as long as there isnt screaming" ahahaha...wow. Anyways I like to listen to bands such as Internal Suffering, Inveracity, Anata, Unmerciful, Bludgeon, Pillory, Ophiolatry, Vehemence, County Medical Examiners, Hacride, Belphegor, Kretan, Crematorium, Goratory, etc. when I am booking down a fun trail.

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
I actually like to listen to country music.
Some of it gets you really pumped while other parts are mellow.
Cowboy Troy is pretty good.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 16:10 Quote
the best song to listen to while biking is everytime we touch by cascada!!!!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010356
Mobile Version of Website