Powered by Outside

Have you ever gotten in a argument with skateboarders at a skatepark, why?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Have you ever gotten in a argument with skateboarders at a skatepark, why?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
I was just wondering because when i ride by a skatepark its filled will skateboarders and i feel like if i go and ride, there gonna trash my bike. its like 30 skaters to one biker

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
I find most skaters are chill if you have park etiquette and show respect. Some are jerks, but the same can be said for bmxers, mountain bikers, or inline skaters. Just because they're skaters, doesn't mean they're mean. If you follow park etiquette then there should be minimal problems.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
man one time i was at a skate park and they tried trashing my bike and told me to get out cuz it was a 'skate' park, whatever i showed em up and they thot it was pretty cool

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
I remember a skater throwing his board out infront of me every time I was trying to land something. I told him that if I land on it, it's going to break. He said he and his buds would kick my ass if I broke it. His friends didn't seem to care. I eventually landed and broke his skate, and he got up at me, I laid down my bike and walked over. He pushed me, I pushed him right over. When he got up, he found his friend were laughing their asses off at his stupidity, and he decided to chill.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 13:30 Quote
seems like skateboards think that they own the park

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 13:31 Quote
they call me the ultimate snake, the reality is they come from one end of the park to the other to do a trick and it is very easy to get in their way.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
maybe cuz they literally take it cuz its a SKATEpark, im seriously go there on roller blades and tell them im there to shred

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
It depends what sort of skaters are there if there gay chemo (chav/emo) skaters then they just have a go at you about anything but wont do anything, emoish skaters are usually freindly and the hard core skaters just dont give a damn who you are or what your ridding they just mind there own.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
Yea, it just depends on whos skating. Some guys really don't care and like to watch you do cool tricks and whatnot, others just say they're going to beat you with their boards if you don't out.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
Dude I have one freind who switched to bmx from mtbing and all my other freinds are skaters and my bros skater obviously they dont care that i mtb and i talk to the skaters at the skatepark they are all chill

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
One kid kept putting his skateboard out infront of me while trying to manual the top of a halfpipe. I had seen him start shit with many bikers there before, so i told him where to stick it. He got mad, kcied my bike while i was trying to manual it the next time. so then i got up beside him, took the skateboard out from under his foot, and threw it as far as i could. He didnt do much about it. But he didnt stop being a dick. So then i told him to suck one again, and he eventually fell ontop of the halpipe that i was on, and i told him to suck a biiiig one and that hes a dumbass for starting shit with people bigger than him. He said somehting, so i just pushed him off the top of it. He came back fast and i stood there laughing at him. He still did nothing. I told him that he is a cockmaster and i laughed directly in his face. My friend watching proceeded to yell that he has seen bigger arms on a clock. I pushed him aside, dropped in, and enjoyed the rest of my day in the skatepark.

The end.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
and then he complains to security (at least my park used to have security cause its combined with a large hockey rink deally) and the security gaurds give all bikers a hard time. thank you sally

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
well, the bikers usually outnumber the skaters by us so skaters dont really try to start anyshit. so for the most part ppl are chill. but on 4/20 and in the summer when the stoner skaters come out lots of shit starts. but its usually the skaters hackin at other skaters so us bikers just roll our eyes and enjoy what we are doin

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
OHH YEAH! My buddy and I were riding at the park and this skater was being a Dillweed like most of them are in my town. Anyways he was saying get those bikes out of the park and bla bla you know the normal stuff....
Next thing you know he kicks his skateboard right through my buddies spokeslol HAHAHA And my buddy in return stomped his board and snapped it in half for him. Oh you had to be there to see how funny it was and the guy shut right up after that and left looking like he was going to crylol tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015300
Mobile Version of Website