What's your worst bike crash?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What's your worst bike crash?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
What is your worst bike crash? Post your photos if you have them.

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
already a thread on this use the search.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
my worst crash was trying to manual before a drop then my front tire went down and i lost control and hit a tree,chipped my tooth and cut my lip and it got infected.ewww!!

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
heyhey wrote:
my worst crash was trying to manual before a drop then my front tire went down and i lost control and hit a tree,chipped my tooth and cut my lip and it got infected.ewww!!
Over the bars on a 12 foot jump fork dented and i wet into a tree head first

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
kona0211 wrote:
heyhey wrote:
Over the bars on a 12 foot jump fork dented and i wet into a tree head first
lol....

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
ripper91: came into a hip with too much speed went 20 ft straight up and came back down nose heavy. he broke 2 ribs, his back in 3-4 places, his nose & he got a really bad concussion. he was spitting up blood for over an hour after the crash. thankfully he was able to walk himself to the truck before we got him to the hospital. ( scariest day of my life)

me: i was testing a dh went otb and broke my finger..

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
Views: 11,328    Faves: 203    Comments: 95

the scariest crash ive had but i got lucky and didnt get hurt bad

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:10 Quote
I did a backflip on the Whistler dirt jumps went over the bars and broke my leg in 8 places. I had to be flown out in a helicopter

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
kevinbike wrote:
Views: 11,328    Faves: 203    Comments: 95

the scariest crash ive had but i got lucky and didnt get hurt bad

i think you might have been going a little too fast..... ouch

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:21 Quote
i was riding as fast as i could down aline. and on the last table i guess i didnt hip to the side enough and i went WAYYY to fast and landed flat (find a picture of the table, you have to be going pretty damn fast to land totally flat) i was out for about a minute and a half, i had a 3/5 concussion, bruised sternnum, and a sprained wrist with lascerations all over my arms. i passed out a few more times that night but i was alright. two days later i wraped up my wrist and rode for the rest of the trip tup

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
mine was 5 weeks ago.... i was at diablo just having fun going balls to the walls and it was raining... so i went down this trail trying a new line because it looked fun and went into a turn WAY to fast lost control and went off the trail... luckily where i went off the trail it dropped 15 feet to flat and not only was it flat but there was rocks the size of my torso... tho i as very lucky i only broke my hand in 2 places and hyperextended my knee a little bit... bent my forks and crank tho which im more upset about cause those wont heal :/

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
I had my worst crashes in an urban environment: Stairgaps... I didn't fix the frontbrake hundred percent, so at the moment of the landing the frontbrake touched the tire and I flew over the bar into the flat - ouch...
The second time was really scary, because the gap was technical and huge - I was a little too fast - ouch...

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
i was on holiday in canda and was riding the trails at canada olympic park it was the last day and on the ast jump of the dh and i cassed the lander and flipped over the bars with my bike landin on top of me. i broke my arm and didnt hav time to go to hospital cos we had to catch are flight home that day. hurt like a biatch the whole 8 hours on the plane Big Grin

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
calumbighit wrote:
i was on holiday in canda and was riding the trails at canada olympic park it was the last day and on the ast jump of the dh and i cassed the lander and flipped over the bars with my bike landin on top of me. i broke my arm and didnt hav time to go to hospital cos we had to catch are flight home that day. hurt like a biatch the whole 8 hours on the plane Big Grin

they let u on a plane with a broken arm? Eek

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
liquidxerox wrote:
calumbighit wrote:

they let u on a plane with a broken arm? Eek

why wouldnt they

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012389
Mobile Version of Website