Centrum Forest Trails

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Centrum Forest Trails
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 5:37 Quote
Thread all about the new jumps, the older jumps, and the soon to be jumps in the centrum forest. Just come here to talk about build ideas or whatever you want that has to do with the trails here.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 11:40 Quote
our trails dont mess around. that is all.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
we need to decide on where the second jump is gonna go. we'll either build the landing at the 2 trees or make the lip right after the 2 trees. any builders with ideas?

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
None but i thought we were supose to hide the jumps. i thing we should up top build like a big ramp out of rock and make the landing at the two trees like we planed.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
Havent been to them in a couple days hows the progress?

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
we can do the jump pretty flow now that we arent so burnt out. and we were thinking of starting the lip after the 2 trees so the lip and landing will be on the same level. but a big gap. cuz we'll need more space between the first and second jump.

i guess the trail isnt too much of a secret anymore.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
wait, so there's new ones now, i haven't been there in ages

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
k wtf, no more keeping it from anyone? everyones gunna ride them, i thought you didnt want that, but w.e i dont personally care, jut kinda wondering how you guys are feeling about this:P

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 3:58 Quote
hey, i didnt start the thread. i dont really care though, lots of people already knew anyway. and most people will hear about this but have no way of finding them and they will end up just finding all the old jumps.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
they can search if they please

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
everyone try get up to the trail this weekend. we're making the step-down. the lip is almost done but the landing is gonna take a while. it looks like its gonna be a really sick jump. come check it.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
Yeah, I made this thread, and soon it wont matter if a lot of people come cuz it'll be huge. I was hitting the jumps on our trail from last year and I over-shot/raped everything. I think we should extend all of he jumps and make the burm bigger cuz it could be a really nice trail. And that new jump we're making on the new trail is gonna be so pro, I'm excited to hit it.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
For sure i cant wait to build/ride this weekend i havemt been all week cause of rugby looks like its shaping up

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
ill test her lol
Yo that traIL looks so nice now

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
Yeah, it's looking amazing but I wont be able to hit it till next sunday D:... unless we finish tomorrow

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019967
Mobile Version of Website