Essex

• Previous Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 5:39 Quote
Anyone ride in essex?
If so, are they any good local areas?
I live in Brentwood and I have a great set of local dirtjumps. Contact me for info.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 4:02 Quote
esher shore is great fun and has dirt jumps aswell

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
yer whats up man i live in woodford green (in essex) not that much great stuff to ride round here but there are some sick djs and stuff in enfield.

can you message me the details of how to get to these jumps in brentwood? that would be sweet.

cheers, Pat.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 13:51 Quote
i live in essex! danbury common outside chelmsford (just off the a12) is excellent especialy on your 1st ride there. there are bout 3 downhill trails, a canyon with ten different drops, loads of doubles and a good general ride!
apart from that i would just go chicksands in hertfordshire.
do a search on danbury, england and check out a few pics!

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 14:03 Quote
I live in essex, in rayleigh go to the grove, sik dirt jumps ranging from medium to bloody hard.

msg me for more details on how to get there.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 7:02 Quote
i grew up in enfield.
built jumps 25yrs ago in hilly fields

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 8:20 Quote
jedi1 wrote:
i grew up in enfield.
built jumps 25yrs ago in hilly fields

haha sweet me and my mates ride hilly fields quite a bit! some mad stuff there north shore dual track dirt jumps loads of stuff its rad over there. bit of a trek from my house but worth it Big Grin

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 8:22 Quote
dj-jon wrote:
I live in essex, in rayleigh go to the grove, sik dirt jumps ranging from medium to bloody hard.

msg me for more details on how to get there.

and yer that would be sweet if you could message the details to me of how to get there cheers.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
i used to build there when i was a kid, say hi to adam and co who build there now for me

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 5:14 Quote
Hello, live in Brentwood now, used to live in woodford bridge, know how to get to rayleigh and brentwood jumps, even have maps lool, how'd you get to enfield?

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
i live in basildon lol i go to rayliegh, brentwood, porc, loads of shit you wanna no ask me lol

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 11:03 Quote
Yeah, Danbury aint too bad, its got a little bit of everything! good for polishing up but it is a little limited compared to others like Esher and Chicksands, but considering there is no organisation running it there its pretty good!

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
yh init ive been there once lol dint think much of it but, what the heck im a dirt jumper lol not reli into all the dh lark lmfao :p

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
i dunno, dh isnt that bad, good for larking around when your bored init. yeah i well wana go chicksands, but porc is a really decent day or two's worth of riding Beer Beer

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
see dh is wear the fun's at Pimp

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016385
Mobile Version of Website