Powered by Outside

Post your DJ/Street before and after shots!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your DJ/Street before and after shots!
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 8, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
Since everyone seems to be posting their before and after shots in the post your bikes thread I thought I would make a thread for everyone to post their shots of their bikes before and after upgrades or changes.

No double posting unless its changed since the last photo. Please try and snip the photos too. It's much easier to read and far less annoying that way.

The Beast!
photo

To
photo

Bam
photo

Then
photo

Soon...

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 8:22 Quote
Well il kick it off then....

Before....

photo

After....

photo

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
wey hey 2 bikes representin old school Big Un hubs!!

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 8:40 Quote
before
photo

After

photo

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
underoath wrote:
wey hey 2 bikes representin old school Big Un hubs!!

dam straight!

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
useless thread.. mods should delete and just keep the post your ride. no need for this when half the orig has before and afters...

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
no offence but youve been a member of this forum site for 5 days and your asking a mod to delete a thread that is after all just a thread. this thread is not offensive or against the rules. i made this thread so the other thread doesnt get over cluttered like it has been before. and for a man of your age im sure you would realsie that.

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
yeh but now all the previous pics are going to be doubled up and put here.. think of the forum space it would save.. yeh ur right.. i have been on here for 5 days.. NEW forum and all.. but old pink bike forum was a member for over 2 years.. also mod other forums and know its a hassel when people just make a new thread when another has taken off.. but hey.. if you think its worthy of a thread by all means.. keep it.. personally i see it as a waste but thats my opinion..which I am entitled to. Smile

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
Foolsp33d wrote:
yeh but now all the previous pics are going to be doubled up and put here.. think of the forum space it would save.. yeh ur right.. i have been on here for 5 days.. NEW forum and all.. but old pink bike forum was a member for over 2 years.. also mod other forums and know its a hassel when people just make a new thread when another has taken off.. but hey.. if you think its worthy of a thread by all means.. keep it.. personally i see it as a waste but thats my opinion..which I am entitled to. Smile

i thought this thread might keep the other thread unlcuttered. if it really is pointless and is unwanted it will just go to the bottom of the pages like all the other threads. i guess its up to other people if they want to post there bikes up or not. i personnally would like to see some more but thats my opinion.

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
beforeJail

photo

and afterJailbreak
photo

Pimp haha.. sorry, couldnt resist

O+
Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
when i got it

photo

this is how it is now

photo

what do you think

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
photo

2007(yea yea i know about the forks im not blind it was just for fun and i go a great deal on em)
photo

photo

O+
Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
hendu thats not even the same frame you have there i dont think you could count that as before and after shots

Posted: May 8, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
-the-ultimate-cyclist- wrote:
hendu thats not even the same frame you have there i dont think you could count that as before and after shots
the parts are the same for the most part so who cares im just showing how bike bike has evolved since i started... i dont have any earley pics of the p3 so suck it up

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023566
Mobile Version of Website