Powered by Outside

transition bottlerocket for a little of everything?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
transition bottlerocket for a little of everything?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
should i sell my stinky and get a transition bottlerocket and use it for a little of DH, FR, and DJ?

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
why unless the stinky is a handfull.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
I want to get a bottlerocket too! and for the same reasons I want to do a little of everything

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
the botlerocket is a nice bike and all but they weigh a ton for a free ride bike. if you want a good bike that is light and good then get a sinister gruitr. my friend has one and he does everything on it.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
I just switched from a stinky to a bottlerocket and it feels way better. There might be something better out there but unless your super rich and picky about bikes you'll probably like a bottlerocket.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
hey man have u guys seen the PERP 1,2 or 3

its pretty nice

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
the cannondale? it does look nice but still want a bottlerocket

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
wow you answered my question before I asked it! hahahahaha

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
I want to get a bottlerocket too! and for the same reasons I want to do a little of everything
everybody does but bottle rockets are very very expensive

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
yeah I know that is why I am looking for a used one on this site for a reasonale price

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
I went from a coiler to a bottlerocket and i can onl say that i love it. It may be a bit heavy but it is a good all rounder and very quick in corners and it just loves the jumps. If you have a bit of skil on the downhill track and dont just plough through a straight line on a big travel bike it will do it all. Oh and i forgot to say I think they look fantastic too.

photo

Any questions just ask and if its not too tech i may be able to answer.

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 6:08 Quote
ckflip wrote:
I went from a coiler to a bottlerocket and i can onl say that i love it. It may be a bit heavy but it is a good all rounder and very quick in corners and it just loves the jumps. If you have a bit of skil on the downhill track and dont just plough through a straight line on a big travel bike it will do it all. Oh and i forgot to say I think they look fantastic too.

photo

Any questions just ask and if its not too tech i may be able to answer.

why is it that people complain about the weight of a dh freeride bike.

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
im just saying that for $1300 for a frame of a free ride with 5 1/2 inches in the back is a lot when their is way cheaper and better bikes out their...

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
name some of those bikes I'm still lookin for a bike and havn't made a decision

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014065
Mobile Version of Website