Powered by Outside

Official Foes Thread

PB Forum :: Other
Official Foes Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
used the forum search but couldn't find one, but maybe i'm wrong.

just wanted to see some peoples Foes so if there is a thread can someone please post the link? thanks.

EDIT: This is now the official Foes thread tup

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 1:58 Quote
I don't know if there's an official Foes thread but we can use this one.Smile

Heres mine. There's a few changes since this shot, its now got a Dura-ace derailleur, DX pedals, Sunline V1 bars and seat.

photo

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
Nice Mono!! Looks awesome in white! Here's my Fly, i replaced the hayes with code 5's now though.
photo

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
My Mono 888 WC`S,juicy carbons,d321`s,Saints,Cully`s,Easton finishing kit,best bike ive ever ridden without a doubt.<Photo does not exist: 2093952>

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
Has any of Foes owners here own a V10? If so, how do you compare?
I'm thinking of getting a new bike next year and would like to know what the Foes is like. I have an 03 V10. Love it to death.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
Nice bikes by the way! Red bikes rule!

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
I wish I owned a Foes I rode my frieds and it was sick. It was a 02 dhs

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 5:28 Quote
freeride-attict wrote:
I wish I owned a Foes I rode my frieds and it was sick. It was a 02 dhs

yeah man i think everyone would like to own a Foes haha. they look so nice and i've heard they ride very well(like you said).

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 5:38 Quote
photo

Here's my girl. Please keep them coming folks.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
i wanted a norco shore...but i'm thinking about a foes fly. can a fly do dh? is it light enough for Fr and Am?

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
can a fly do dh?

Do bears shit in the woods? A Fly would be more than happy on a DH course.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
i wanted a norco shore...but i'm thinking about a foes fly. can a fly do dh? is it light enough for Fr and Am?

Yeah, The Fly is technically Foes' freeride bike, but it is perfectly capable of DH, especially since the new flys come with the floating brake standard. But to answer your question about AM, I kind of doubt it, its still pretty heavy even though with the curnutt shock it does pedal very well. But if you have the money for a fly, dont even consider a shore.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
xXSL1CKJ1MMYXx wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

Yeah, The Fly is technically Foes' freeride bike, but it is perfectly capable of DH, especially since the new flys come with the floating brake standard. But to answer your question about AM, I kind of doubt it, its still pretty heavy even though with the curnutt shock it does pedal very well. But if you have the money for a fly, dont even consider a shore.

okay well i'm worried about it climbing since i do a range of pretty much anything decents and uphills matter the most to me. hows the fly on the uphills?
i did want a shore, how much for a fly? is it just the frame?

since i do want it uphill, but i also want dh..should i go with a sc bomber? or dual crown?

how should i build this bike? suggestions?? Smile

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
dannyram wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
can a fly do dh?

Do bears shit in the woods? A Fly would be more than happy on a DH course.

haha i like that one. laughed when i saw that.

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 10:39 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
xXSL1CKJ1MMYXx wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

okay well i'm worried about it climbing since i do a range of pretty much anything decents and uphills matter the most to me. hows the fly on the uphills?
i did want a shore, how much for a fly? is it just the frame?

since i do want it uphill, but i also want dh..should i go with a sc bomber? or dual crown?

how should i build this bike? suggestions?? Smile

Well, most places that I've seen you can usually only get the frame, but I just checked on adrenalinebikes.com and you can get a full build but for the cheapest full bike its about $4,000 ($2,400 for the frame). But like I said earlier, it pedals awesome with the curnutt shock, so I would say to go for a double crown fork, but if you really wanted a single, the only one I would go for would be a totem so you have enough front travel. But either way, just get a front derailleur and you should be ok for climbing.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024950
Mobile Version of Website