Powered by Outside

how far away is your trail?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
how far away is your trail?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
Hey i bet there is a thread on this already but...

how far away is the trail that your building?

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
im building in my back yard and so far i have 2 tables a half built berm and the logs for a tripple.
it should be goodBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:28 Quote
luckee that spot i WAS building at was liek 20 min ride away, had to bring liek 3 shovels there and back to my house everyday

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
cegik wrote:
luckee that spot i WAS building at was liek 20 min ride away, had to bring liek 3 shovels there and back to my house everyday
what do you mean was. lol

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
kinda got taken over by these little kids as a fort building spot, we come one day and bam everything was demolished, holes in the jumps and sticks covering the gap in doubles. gayyy

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
Got a good street spot in my road, another good street spot up the road, some trails by that and some secret djs near that then about 4 other trails 5mins away so about 9 good riding spots with 5mins ride also got a proper bike park about 20mins by car away and loadsa of dirt jumps and downhill spots within 10mins car away

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
The current trail I'm working on at the moment is about 15 mins from my house.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:50 Quote
jamieledson wrote:
Got a good street spot in my road, another good street spot up the road, some trails by that and some secret djs near that then about 4 other trails 5mins away so about 9 good riding spots with 5mins ride also got a proper bike park about 20mins by car away and loadsa of dirt jumps and downhill spots within 10mins car away

luckee i got NOWHERE cept a stinkin bowl thats getting old, but i got whistler not too far

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
cegik wrote:
jamieledson wrote:

luckee i got NOWHERE cept a stinkin bowl thats getting old, but i got whistler not too far

Whistler is 4,657 miles away from me. Lucky.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
haha yea its goot its only like an hour and a bit away, but i dont go up there much for some reason.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
u r all lucky, i cant get to a build area cuz my closest mountain is a 1hour uphill climb.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
no need fo ra mountian, and my closest mountain is like 30 min drive away

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
there is no other forest 2 build trails for me

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
then build em in the open

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
cant, not in my area, all the places are public parks with little kids or forests filled with druggies or national parks where u get find 2 grand in ure sprite bottle cant fit into a recycling bin so it falls out.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010172
Mobile Version of Website