Powered by Outside

Kona stuff need some info on the frame

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Kona stuff need some info on the frame
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
Hey guys i want to buy a '07 Kona Stuff size m.For thoes out there who ride a Cowan or stuff size m(hardtail) is it good for me i'm 175 cm?

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
no. I think kona are horrible. Terrible geo... and they look dum.

sorry

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 5:47 Quote
go size small if your just dirtjumping, if your still growing go medium, i have medium, its good for me i'm about 188cm. here's a pic.
photo

PS: don't listen to the guy above me ( he probably doesn't have a kona anyway)

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
no I don't because they sucks. I have ridden them them before though.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
coming from a guy who bought a frame for downhill and freeride which is designed for dirt jumps (check the website)

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
mitchdog1 wrote:
coming from a guy who bought a frame for downhill and freeride which is designed for dirt jumps (check the website)

the frame is for fr. check the site. You'd think theyd design a dj frame for upto 180mm travel? no...

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
no it's no check the site

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
read it again spazmo they changed it lol

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
so they have, [Quoten]So the 2008 Bitch fits in perfectly into the line up as an economic all round frame for extreme use.
[/Quoten]

Edit: I can still do fr and dh. nothin stopin me.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
better, than kona m8, start a thread about it...

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
bitch description ". The geometry of the Bitch seemed to be a little bit too radical for real freeride "

surge description (im getting the core 2 which is the same geo as surge Smile ) As the Bitch went into the all-round direction, we created the frame that was really specifically designed for hardtail freeride. The Surge has a design that will feel perfect for hucking, shore riding, downhill.

still though your frames good for dirt jumpin like tress and prob kirky park when it opens if it ever does "sigh" any who back on topic

lets take it to the note boards and its peoples personal prefrence not just what "every one else thinks"

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
the reason why ur bitch is useless is becouse u picked the parts most of them are XC , oh! 4X forks for a so called Xtreme FR frame whos a retard then.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!buy me somthing plzzzzzzzzz

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
any how kona stuffs are great and the size , i would suggest a lrg for a guy yr height but on the other hand smaller bikes are easier to control anyhow you'll figuire it out on wats best

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
i would sugest a ns holy if you do street or park but the stuff if you do bike parks freeride ect they are not bad value for money your best bet is to look on chain reaction for hardtails the rocky mtns are quite nice

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012869
Mobile Version of Website