Powered by Outside

Worst experiences while riding

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Worst experiences while riding
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
i went off a jump and my forks broke. then like two weeks later my friend hit a drop and waffled his rim....tell me sum accidents or bike failures....or anything in the lines of that

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 5:41 Quote
my derallieur snapped 5miles from home it was a very long walk back.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
I was riding by myself when i landed a 8 foot drop onto a newly exposed root, the rebound sent me flying over the handlebars @ 30 mph. Herniated and bulged two discs in my spine, hit my head/helmet really hard, and could'nt move for a while. Had to get up and hike myself and my bike out, what sucks even more is that i had to be at work in an hour. Won't be riding alone again, and if i do, i'll bring my cell phone!

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 8:39 Quote
AdamKS wrote:
my derallieur snapped 5miles from home it was a very long walk back.

i had the same thing happen, but i scootered back lol.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
I popped two tires in my first 4 runs at whistler and knocked out 8 teeth in my first couple months of riding

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
out hacking about on local trails and being stopped by the police and they take all of our details wot a joke.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
getting my shin torn to pieces from brand new pedals. first time i rode on them was the first time i saw my shin bone

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
went to mamoth mountain and washed out on a turn and slammed into a bike cop, he was so mad and made a big deal about it, if he is on a bike shit happens.

went on the trail called " the slip" on red mountain colorado, about four mile down this ten mile trail, i did 6 foot to flat and i dropped my left seal and oil went every were and completely soaked into my disc and pads, so then i had to switch the front with the rear disc and pads and tried to clean the fork, quarter mile later did another 6 to flat oil went every were an messed up my pads and disc and the steepest part of the trail was a head and most was to steep to walk down in some parts, i pretty much had to foot jam the rear most of the trail and walk alot, but atleasst i had seven inch discs in the front and back and not diffrent sizes.

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
bikin through the forest and came too close to o fox den and well, u now how protective animals are

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
i was about 7 km from home in dense forest when i did a 10 foot drop and my frame snapped

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 0:24 Quote
codyloveskona wrote:
went to mamoth mountain and washed out on a turn and slammed into a bike cop, he was so mad and made a big deal about it, if he is on a bike shit happens.

haha i hate biker cops....even though there easy to outrun

O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 0:28 Quote
at the University of Alberta the cops/Peace officer actually coordinate to like hunt you down, it really sucks when they catch you and you're like 50 feet from the ravine.

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
my friends new pedals gave him 16 stitches on his shins

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
this is embarassing but
a couple weeks ago i was riding around town (alone luckily) to look for a place to build, and i was like 5 mins from home and all of the sudden i had to take a huge shit
thats not the worst of it
all of the sudden there was a huge rush in my pants and i realized i had diarhea and i almost shat my pants. i had to ride all the way home trying not to shit myself, and the grossest thing is a litle bit leaked out and i had shit all over my boxers when i got home

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
4byforsale wrote:
this is embarassing but
a couple weeks ago i was riding around town (alone luckily) to look for a place to build, and i was like 5 mins from home and all of the sudden i had to take a huge shit
thats not the worst of it
all of the sudden there was a huge rush in my pants and i realized i had diarhea and i almost shat my pants. i had to ride all the way home trying not to shit myself, and the grossest thing is a litle bit leaked out and i had shit all over my boxers when i got home

thats nasty. if i done that i would keep it to myself. not show it on pinkbike. lol

funny story though.Robin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009816
Mobile Version of Website