Powered by Outside

the track-portreath small vid

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
the track-portreath small vid
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 at 14:11 Quote
me and my mate went down to the track in portreath the other day, it was mint! heres a few clips we took, tell me what ya think, and dont say anything about the filming or quality, cos i know!

btw im the one in the red piss pot

Views: 2,216    Faves: 3    Comments: 12

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 12:05 Quote
Didn't do much in the foam pit..

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 15:55 Quote
wow, those tricks in the foam were unreal!

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 17:20 Quote
you disappoint meThumbs Down

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 17:23 Quote
u are lucky to have been at a foam pit but u did not really do anything worth going to a foam pit for ... you should have tried a couple of backflips or sumthin.

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 3:14 Quote
TommahawkBike wrote:

Tom you might not even tried the foam pit if you did you wouldnt have done any tricks except a wetty x-up or something.

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 3:18 Quote
I went with him, and there was some other stuff we did like no footers. We just didn't film them. (and one footed table)

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 5:49 Quote
Thats right, just hit on me, completely ignore the other people who are looking down on your tricks.. Btw, I no footer the tabletop @ bmx tracks

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 10:22 Quote
bigquotes Woaah nice tricks in the foam pit

Hahahahahaha.
Your a prick.
If your gonna diss em, diss em properly, don't try and be all witty and sarcastic.
From what i heard the ramp going into the pit was macci, and these guys are 13 so f*ck you.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 10:05 Quote
Yeah mate.. fkin yeah..

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 4:34 Quote
TommahawkBike wrote:

so then tom, wish to re-think that comment? Wink

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
dirt-digger wrote:
TommahawkBike wrote:

so then tom, wish to re-think that comment? Wink

No because its still true Wink Oh and everyone, i didnt do much in the foam pit either!

Btw i look like a complete cockface in this thread.. ive changed!! "oh ya i no footer da table" ARGH!

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
lurv-the-ride wrote:
TommahawkBike wrote:

Tom you might not even tried the foam pit if you did you wouldnt have done any tricks except a wetty x-up or something.

So will, wish to rethink that comment? Wink lols. Yes i didn't do anything to be fair lol.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
nice one hander, i went there once, tried a one hander but when i put my hand back on the bar i missed the grips and held the brake lever. lol

ur good

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014856
Mobile Version of Website