worst bike youve seen riden on dh

PB Forum :: Downhill
worst bike youve seen riden on dh
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
my friend is an idiot he took his redline bmx on a dh course by my house and totally ate it. i was just wonderin of you've seen anything like this our anything dumber

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
I've saw a guy that did these little jumps that go down a hill on a road bike and he made them. I also saw this kid hit a decent size step up with a beach cruiser and he ate it.

Views: 1,933    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

thats me doing the same step up that the kid tried on a beach cruiser

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
i was at mt snow, i had my old coiler, and it wasnt too smooth, and i see these guys on riged like walmart bikes just riding and i stop and talk to them, they were like, "o were hard core, we dont need suspention" so the wanted to race me, and i was like, ok why not, so like one min into it they both eat it hard on the same spot. just some random branch i skimmed over. lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
i was at mt snow, i had my old coiler, and it wasnt too smooth, and i see these guys on riged like walmart bikes just riding and i stop and talk to them, they were like, "o were hard core, we dont need suspention" so the wanted to race me, and i was like, ok why not, so like one min into it they both eat it hard on the same spot. just some random branch i skimmed over. lol

thats is the most retarded thing ive heard of did you see them hit anything

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:10 Quote
photo

rode my bike for downhill? dunno dont see anything wrong with it..

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
Philly-bnb wrote:
photo

haha brakeless downhill would be super scary but thrilling

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
Philly-bnb wrote:
photo

youd break it.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:16 Quote
doubt it if it can survive 10 mins of me riding park on it

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
would it survive a 100 foot section of trail packed with 1-4 foot boulders?

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:20 Quote
I ahte it when people takes the cuper cycles or walmart bmx's and think their the shit haha. some of those people even do trails with em

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:22 Quote
theres a kid on a trek 820 (or sumthing) who sais his bike rides smooth so treks are the best company. his bike rides like dog shit that was stepped on by an elephant.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 23:24 Quote
haha i have a friend that had a haro bmx i think it was or ironhorse. and i took him to a jump we built and he did it and bent his rim. bought another one from canadian tire and did the same 2 more times. it was pretty pathetic

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 3:49 Quote
RykeyL wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

thats is the most retarded thing ive heard of did you see them hit anything
that was the only time i saw them, they just both hit a big root and fliped over the bars, it was like syncronized falling. i helped em up and they walked there bikes (both front rimes were eather tacoed, or tube poped, or both, and i never saw them again

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 3:54 Quote
a stock yz4 with 180mm 66 on it 'shudder'

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017289
Mobile Version of Website