Powered by Outside

How long you've been riding and the tricks you can do

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How long you've been riding and the tricks you can do
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
I've been riding one season and I can abubacca, manual a couple parking spaces, 180, rollback, double peg on qp, nosebonk, and feeble stall/grind a qp so far... (is that a bad rate of progression?) what can you guys do?

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
This is actually very good for one season Wink

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
Tricks are silly.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:49 Quote
i have been riding for one season to i can 180, 360, tire tap, footplant, fastplant, tuck no hand, tire grab, disaster, (almost barspin disaster), barspins, foot jams, foot jam tailwhips, manual and nose manual, and i almost got turndowns,i can also do x-ups, allyoops, leaning 720 get round but dont land on pedals

FL
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:49 Quote
i got my first bmx last monday and i can 3-tap, 180, abubaca, rollout, allyioup (sp?), footjam 1 hand. BUT, ive been riding mbt dirt and street for 3 years.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
about a month. rain just started so i will just paint my bike for now. but I can air a qp, not totally over the coping. and just air around stuff and I can ride fakie for a bit but cannot roll back yet, j hop.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 16:29 Quote
Theeasternrider wrote:
i have been riding for one season to i can 180, 360, tire tap, footplant, fastplant, tuck no hand, tire grab, disaster, (almost barspin disaster), barspins, foot jams, foot jam tailwhips, manual and nose manual, and i almost got turndowns,i can also do x-ups, allyoops, leaning 720 get round but dont land on pedals

i hate you.
thats alot in one season

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 16:34 Quote
Theeasternrider wrote:

yeah hate you to.
i've been riding for almost 1 season and i can only 180, manual decently, nose manual a little, 360, 3tap, 540 tiretap, sketchy barspin, sketchy fjam whip, fakie manual, hop manual...fakie 3tap ahha.oh and grind when i had plegs...untill they broke.(stupid plastic had it coming) disaster... i cant really think of a nything else right now.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:09 Quote
Theeasternrider wrote:

dude that's crazy for one season... I could probably be right w/ you but there is nothing but street to ride in my little rural town (no skateparks in roxbury)... plus I am pretty much the only true bmx freestyle rider in my town...

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
lol this thread pisses me off. its just used for kids to boast about how they've only ridden one season and they can do no foot cans. i might be saying that cuz im a noob but i think half these people are bullshitting

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
yo merkel if this thread pisses you off then why post in it?

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
2 years , i can jump of the curb and ride with no hands

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
code21 wrote:
yo merkel if this thread pisses you off then why post in it?

lol... because im a tool

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
konastinkysrule wrote:
2 years , i can jump of the curb and ride with no hands

haha thats awesome... it's all about fun anyway.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
i randomly started to bmx today and i pulled a feeble, smith, double peg grind, and bar spin out my ass lol

idk how i did it but it worked out the way i pictured it

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.344391
Mobile Version of Website