Powered by Outside

Help me with a build!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Help me with a build!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
Well since ive decided that ill be getting a sunday frame schwartz/2nd wave, i'm trying to figure out what build to get. I don't want it to expensive but i would want a sub 25 pound bmx, it to be strong, and for it to have a good colour scheme. I'm going to put a spec list below that will be blank except for the frame. I will edit my post when i figure out what part i want for each thing.
Frame:2nd wave/schwartz
Fork:Odyssey classic race
Bars: Demolition PA
Cranks:Mosh digital 2
Chain:Kmc K710 SL
Grips:Edwin delarosa
BB:Fit Mid 22mm BB
Headset:Colony integrated
Tires:Revenge industries
Rims:Stock proper wheels Purple
Pedals: Demolition pedals
Seat:Macneil capital pivotal
Seatpost:Animal pivotal seatpost
Stem:Odyssey elementary V3

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
Knowing you, pivotal seat & post are a must... i still think you should get the Schwartz frame though...

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
what the f*ck?
What? The other threads at first was asking build or complete, then asking what frame since i decided to build one up, then now its asking what build. Calm down..

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
dude instead of making a new thread every thought you have just change the title...

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
get a macnail sl and pivotal post Razz

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
hendu wrote:
dude instead of making a new thread every thought you have just change the title...
Ever think about the posts that are there? i cant edit everyones post and this is my final thread other then a bike check or so on.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
hendu wrote:
Ever think about the posts that are there? i cant edit everyones post and this is my final thread other then a bike check or so on.
so dont worry bout them just say hey guys change of subject what parts should i put on the frame?

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
Well just whatever. Lets just get back on topic about my build.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
Hahahahhaahahahahahahaha. You know what I recommend for the most part.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
edwin grips are a must-macneil sl saddle-profile crank. i run all of them

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
Odyssey forks, stolen cranks, demolition bars, stock proper wheels, then the other stuff is a little more personal preference, ask about some parts you have in mind and we'll give you some opinions.

Btw, would you like me to delete the other threads and just leave this one?

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
Well since ive decided that ill be getting a sunday frame schwartz/2nd wave, i'm trying to figure out what build to get. I don't want it to expensive but i would want a sub 25 pound bmx, it to be strong, and for it to have a good colour scheme. I'm going to put a spec list below that will be blank except for the frame. I will edit my post when i figure out what part i want for each thing.
Frame:2nd wave/schwartz
Fork:Sunday Morning
Bars:No suggestion
Cranks:Profile Race
Chain:KMC 710SL
Grips:Edwins
BB:Profile
Headset:Whatever works
Hubs:Profile
Tires:No suggestion
Rims:7KAs
Spokes: Whatever Works, something Double butted
Pedals:Ody PCs?
Seat:Arcade(small company, buy their stuff) http://www.danscomp.com/470020.php
Seatpost:Some stump post
Stem: Elementary V3 (I think its the one I'm thinking of)

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
Odyssey forks, stolen cranks, demolition bars, stock proper wheels, then the other stuff is a little more personal preference, ask about some parts you have in mind and we'll give you some opinions.

Btw, would you like me to delete the other threads and just leave this one?
Yeah that would be good if you could delete the other threads other then the build or complete one. And im thinking revenge industries tires, Demolition PAs, Demolition F1 sprocket, Odyssey classic race fork, Mosh digital 2 cranks, Colony integrated headset, Demolition pedals, Macneil capital pivotal seat, Animal pivotal seatpost, Odyssey elementary stem V3, stock proper wheels and so on.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
Lookin good then bro.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009486
Mobile Version of Website