Do you prefer to ride solo or with friends? and Why?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Do you prefer to ride solo or with friends? and Why?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
I personally prefer riding solo. with the advantages being: you go at your own pace, no pressures, and you can get into your own little world. A disadvantage would have to be frustration. it can get frustrating if you are having a bad day.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
sicknastydirt wrote:
I personally prefer riding solo. with the advantages being: you go at your own pace, no pressures, and you can get into your own little world. A disadvantage would have to be frutration. it can get frustrating if you are having a bad day.

If you get hurt and your by yourself out in the middle of no where...not good.

I always ride with at least one other person.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
i would ride wit friends always cause of company and if u get hurt ur screwed , but if u are goin 2 stufff you dailey and ur like extreme pro then i would go slol but u never wat is goin 2 happen after a jumo or drop tup Jail

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
Riding on your own sucks, mates all the way.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
i like to bike with friends if they actually bike, but if theyre just sitting around watching its annoying.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
as above!
but its nice to have mates to talk to and make you try new things

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
i like riding by my self because your at ur own pace and if you or the peson in frount falls you do to but i like ripping ith a friend because well its so much fun lol its a tye for me i like bothPimp

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
depends what mood im in. the freedom you get riding on your own is immense, but you have a quality laugh with ur mates!

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
depends where, what and when, I like to ride alone in the mornings at about 6-30 its cold foggy but really cool, gives me time to think, and like to ride intense every now and then with mates and just general cruising with a couple mates

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
sicknastydirt wrote:
I personally prefer riding solo. with the advantages being: you go at your own pace, no pressures, and you can get into your own little world. A disadvantage would have to be frustration. it can get frustrating if you are having a bad day.

I just go at my own pace with my friends, with my friends we dont compete jus have fun!tup

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
Katol wrote:
i like to bike with friends if they actually bike, but if theyre just sitting around watching its annoying.

haha same goes for me.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
with friends then you can watch them lern from them and its a lil bit of a challenge if no friends then the ipod Smile

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
For dirt jumbing I would rather have some one around - for those f*#k-ups, which I have had a few.

Once broke 4 rips and my only help was my dog licking my face. Lesson learnt.

Riding xc - me, my-self and I. I use that time to clear my mind and relax.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
yea riding with friends is definately fun cuz u can push yourself and progress together. but still, the mind set you get into when your by yourself is priceless... (street/and Dj's)

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
I love to ride solo cause i can try new stuff with no pressure and for me I get a little more creative 2 because I don't have to talk to anyone and keep taking out my Ipod ear phones... also my music helps me when I ride solo ust cool to be hittin somehting and have your music goin in the background....I also love nothing more to ride with my buds wich is also fun cause everyone seems to feed off of everyone and laugh about wipe outs riding itself is fun and whether ur doin it solo or with friends it is always fun. Tie for me.
that s my2 cents Beer

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011014
Mobile Version of Website