Powered by Outside

POD(To much DH and the Pics are to Bland)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
POD(To much DH and the Pics are to Bland)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:17 Quote
Is it just me or have the POD's lately all been DH and not like Street or DJ's or BMX and most have them been pretty average this is just my opinion but if neone agrees with me plz post ur thoughts or post what you think about the recent POD's

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
To each his own, I personally like the DH/FR photos more than the street/bmx.
Though, personally, I think photo technique and use of angles are more important that what type of cycling it is, or what trick is being thrown down.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
o ya totally but its just you can only capture so much from DH/Freeriding I dont mind those kind of photo's but after a while you have kinda seen everythig it has to offer and it is time for a change

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
streetbum99 wrote:
o ya totally but its just you can only capture so much from DH/Freeriding I dont mind those kind of photo's but after a while you have kinda seen everythig it has to offer and it is time for a change

Yeah, thats the things about sports, over time, everything becomes extremely repitious. I'm sick of seeing so many NFCC's on this website, but it really dosent matter, because its just a picture that the website has put on its homepage to bring out somethign amazing.

What do you think should be changed then?

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
theres nothign sweeter than a huge dump or seenin the roost off a sweet turn

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
I think that either they should show a different style of riding or as for as DH/Freeride goes show a different aspect like someone doing somehting that isnt ussualy done in downhill like riding up a tree or ride some new stunt that hasnt been thought of keep it intresting

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
streetbum99 wrote:
I think that either they should show a different style of riding or as for as DH/Freeride goes show a different aspect like someone doing somehting that isnt ussualy done in downhill like riding up a tree or ride some new stunt that hasnt been thought of keep it intresting

thats not downhill

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
i do agree with you.
theres too many dh PODs and VODs.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
this was POD this week
photo

is this one bland?
photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
there was a street vod like 2 days ago

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
o ok guys i think ur getting confused im just talkin about POd i dont rly pay attention ot the VOD's

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
Its the same with pod, in the last 7 days, there have been 3 dirtjumping/street pods.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
Maybe the DH/Street people need to start taking more, and better pictures.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
you have to consider the fact that this site is mainly for mtb, and its focus its not just bmx. good photography is good photography, whatever sport it is.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016379
Mobile Version of Website