Powered by Outside

Need a bmx, maximum price: $1000

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Need a bmx, maximum price: $1000
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 1:07 Quote
well, i was thinking af a fit trl 3, but im aa street/park rider, now i dont want a gyro, but need a brake, and high rise bars, like 8" or 8.25"
any ideas?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 1:22 Quote
Everytime I see one of these threads, I think of a rich guy throwing a bunch of cash on a table and yelling "BRAKES, NO GYRO, NEEDS TO TAKE DROPS. MAKE IT FOR ME, NOW!"

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 1:25 Quote
i used the search, nothing with these specifications, so deal with it, i dont know that much about bmxs so i need some help

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 3:34 Quote
hae man i can help u i am buying a eastern ace of spades and it has a lift time warrenty on the hole bik and it is just a mean bik for its luks and specs

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 3:40 Quote
ok bearclaw, even tho darren berrecloth is older and lives in vancouver Razz

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
oh, and its a whole pound heavier than the fit, so since im such a weight weenie, id go the fit, but im open to custom builds

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:00 Quote
hae i wouldnt wori bout the weight cause the lighter the bik is the weaer most of the time

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:12 Quote
wha r yoo tkin bwt ?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:23 Quote
i would go for the eastern because of the warrenty and that little bit of extra weight may mak the bik that little bit stronger

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:24 Quote
yeah, thats a good point, how high is the rise on the bars?
and do they snap often?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 4:29 Quote
dnt knw wt the rise is but i knw that the ace of spades doesnt but the grim reaper does and who cares u gt a life time warrenty on the whole bike

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 6:22 Quote
ok, stp tlkn lyk dis and start using whole words...take the extra LITTLE bit of effort to type the two extra letters and finish the word. As for the bike...for $1000 you have a lot of options...take a look on some mailorder sites and pick out a parts and a frame etc. and then look at some reviews about them...if you dont want to build up a custom ride, KHE makes some nice completes for around that price. I'd build it up custom though, you get to make everything the way you want it..

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 6:44 Quote
airplaneman wrote:
ok, stp tlkn lyk dis and start using whole words...take the extra LITTLE bit of effort to type the two extra letters and finish the word. As for the bike...for $1000 you have a lot of options...take a look on some mailorder sites and pick out a parts and a frame etc. and then look at some reviews about them...if you dont want to build up a custom ride, KHE makes some nice completes for around that price. I'd build it up custom though, you get to make everything the way you want it..

chances are it will come to over 1000 though

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
wtp envy and the kink apex are both beautiful completes.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
TaylorBarr wrote:
airplaneman wrote:

chances are it will come to over 1000 though

not if you buy on the inexpensive side of things, look for deals and buy for quality and not for brand names.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037412
Mobile Version of Website