Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
i think that it should be an option to wear a helmet while your riding your bike so i hate it when people comment on photos saying shit about not wearing your helmet and how pinkbike has a problem giving pods to sick photos when people are shredding the helmet i say yes that it should be an option

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
Helmets should be optional... it allows me to recogize idiots more effectively.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
i think its up to the person if they want to wear a helmet or not. i also think if you choose not to wear a helmet then your an idiot.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
dirtygore wrote:
i think its up to the person if they want to wear a helmet or not. i also think if you choose not to wear a helmet then your an idiot.
HaHa... I said it first!!!

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
Helmets should be optional... it allows me to recogize idiots more effectively.
+1

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
harobmxer- wrote:
i think that it should be an option to wear a helmet while your riding your bike so i hate it when people comment on photos saying shit about not wearing your helmet and how pinkbike has a problem giving pods to sick photos when people are shredding the helmet i say yes that it should be an option
wait until you have one bad crash, then you'll wanna wear one...just buy a really nice helmet, and shred with it.Big Grin

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
The reason why pinkbike dont let people who aren't wearing helmets get PODs. I think its because they do not want to put out the image that not wearing a helmet is "cool", and that "good riders dont wear helmets". stuff like that. It is a pretty big website and you could end up with some parent saying that pinkbike gave my son the idea not to wear a helmet and now he has brain damage

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
it should be optional because doin something as simple as ridin to the store to get bread shouldnt be illegal..i mean c'mon whos gunna get a skill fracture from ridin on the sidewalk

maybe if you stopped crashing so much you wouldn't hit your head. I vote YES, there should be an option, wait, there is.

Quote]
HaHa... I said it first!!![/Quote]

haha...damn Whip

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
kawiracer52 wrote:
it should be optional because doin something as simple as ridin to the store to get bread shouldnt be illegal..i mean c'mon whos gunna get a skill fracture from riding on the sidewalk
yeah, I agree with that, but whenever you go on a serious ride, helmets should be first thing

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
kawiracer52 wrote:
it should be optional because doin something as simple as ridin to the store to get bread shouldnt be illegal..i mean c'mon whos gunna get a skill fracture from ridin on the sidewalk

i had a skill fracture once. i had no skill for 2 weeks.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
freetrials661 wrote:
kawiracer52 wrote:
it should be optional because doin something as simple as ridin to the store to get bread shouldnt be illegal..i mean c'mon whos gunna get a skill fracture from riding on the sidewalk
yeah, I agree with that, but whenever you go on a serious ride, helmets should be first thing
well thats a given like if i just go to my friends i dont wear one but if im gunna do something good like dj's or something then helmet is key

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
dirtygore wrote:
kawiracer52 wrote:

i had a skill fracture once. i had no skill for 2 weeks.
lol srryEmo

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 16:25 Quote
yes it should be optoinal

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008898
Mobile Version of Website