Which country breeds the best bikers

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Which country breeds the best bikers
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
DONT POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE UNEDUCATED POSTS. THIS THREAD IS NOT IS NOT COMPARING COUNTRY LEADERS OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. BACK UP YOUR ANSWERS.

my vote goes to Sweden.
These 3 clips blow my mind.
What is your opinion.

Views: 5,890    Faves: 98    Comments: 31

Views: 36,389    Faves: 935    Comments: 173

Views: 8,136    Faves: 0    Comments: 56

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
I should hope there is no biker breeding going on, if so these places should be shut down!

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
I should hope there is no biker breeding going on, if so these places should be shut down!
lmao.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
Is this dirt and street restrictive? If so it's hard to judge, there are awesome riders everywhere that ride for the love of it and will never enter comps. We'll never see half the top talent that exists in the world...

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
It's Canada. No need for explanations. We've got the top of the line tracks and bikers.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
Is this dirt and street restrictive? If so it's hard to judge, there are awesome riders everywhere that ride for the love of it and will never enter comps. We'll never see half the top talent that exists in the world...
yea and slopstyle.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
DH wise I think northern ireland deserves a mention, even with a complete lack of legal trail and very slim pickings for any decent riding still produced ben reid, would make some brilliant riders if we had the terrain

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
austrailia for sure

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
I see all the uneducated posts are starting already....

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
konaracer91 wrote:
austrailia for sure
can u atleast like back that up. Why do u pick Australia.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
back in the day america,but all the americans are good at now are the comps i,e crankworx and stuff.

dh would have to be gb and the aussies.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
I think the aussies are top on the dh scene because the harsh conditions of the cup tracks are what they expecience in normal riding so the tricky tech stuff comes second nature making them super fast

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
I reckon its the UK. We have so many top DJ and slopestyle riders: Sam Pigrim, Lance McDermott, Grant and Ollie Fielder, Chris Smith and The Athertons. Not to mention some of the best downhill riders in the world, The Athertons, Steve Peat, Tracy Mosely, Ben Reid, Richard Cunningham to mention a few

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
minibiker wrote:
konaracer91 wrote:
austrailia for sure
can u atleast like back that up. Why do u pick Australia.

well for downhill. you got Nathan Rennie, Jared Graves, Sam Hill, Chris Kovarik, Mitch Delfs, Amiel Cavalier. top riders on the circut basically

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
rossgirvan wrote:
I think the aussies are top on the dh scene because the harsh conditions of the cup tracks are what they expecience in normal riding so the tricky tech stuff comes second nature making them super fast

That makes no difference, there are harsh conditions all over the world...

Anyway this is a street, DJ and slope-style thread.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012550
Mobile Version of Website