Powered by Outside

Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.

PB Forum :: USA - West
Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
I created this thread with the hope that i could unite riders from or near Moscow Idaho. dirt jumps, downhill, street, skate park, cross country riders welcome as well as the biker lovers from this awesome community.

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
Rad! i want to start this off with trying to find an indoor spot to ride during this winter.
any ideas, anyone?

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
dude who needs to ride indoors? if its raining outside thats the best time to go. it makes you faster when the ground is dry.

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
not for trials or skatepark stuff dude.
Because of the hardware in my spine, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and general dislike for the cold, i like to ride dry and semi sweaty warm.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 10:30 Quote
oh got ya. well I dunno man.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 11:49 Quote
word.
i know that theres a parking garage in pullman thats kinda big, and has one ramp-like thing.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
if you get by campus security thell freak they didnt like us riding there with kevin

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
alright.
are there any bike cops in pullman?

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
the only cops im afraid of are bike cops.
they are f*cking ninjas, they come out of nowhere.
i could easily out ride a normal cop on foot, but bike cops, no way.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
dillonchamberlain wrote:
the only cops im afraid of are bike cops.
they are f*cking ninjas, they come out of nowhere.
i could easily out ride a normal cop on foot, but bike cops, no way.
lol

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
Yeah theres a parking garage that can be entertaining for a bit. I've never seen any biker cops around but the cops drive around everywhere on campus. 2 weeks ago was the first time i've been stopped.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
aight.
the parking garage i found was pretty big, maybe for the coliseum, or something like that? And then there's another indoor spot next to an art building i think.
anyone know of any others? possibly in moscow?

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:25 Quote
A indoor park around here would be bad to the mudda! There's like this covered spot under the fine arts building that has a sweet hip. Other than that, there is plenty of parking garages here in P-town. I say phuk da police!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014320
Mobile Version of Website