Powered by Outside

Location Location Location! New Zealand

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Location Location Location! New Zealand
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
I was wondering where in New Zealand would be the best place to move/live.

i want to have freeride trails/wood stunted trails along with skateparks and second to none scenery.
Also where is the dreamtrack located?
Where are the dirt jumps that darren bereclothe rode in drop in season 4 episode 5?

Thanks

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 1:59 Quote
queenstown mate queenstown

FL
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 0:12 Quote
Hmmmm.... i am in a very similar boat... I was thinking Wellington, but if Queenstown would be a better reccomendation, I am all for it. I am looking for drops, jumps, ladders, skateparks would be rad but i'll only have my big bike with me (SC Bullit).

Also looking to joina club rugby team...

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 0:15 Quote
good luck. I looked into the same thing, and its ridiculously expensive to live there, and few jobs are available to foreigners. Be sure to post if it works out though!

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
Anywhere in central otago

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 1:03 Quote
Rotoruas prety good, its average for freeriding but me and my mates are changing that with big jumps and dirt jumps going up all over the place. rotovegas has amazing scenery and a HUGE forest with all your riding needs like a great shuttle service. queenstown is better tho, but only if your rich enough to stay there

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 16:52 Quote
I live in Queenstown and its not as expensive as everyone thinks it is. Of course if you are going to do all the tourist activities your going to spend alot of money. If your smart about life, the cost of living doesnt work out that much more than anywhere else. We have amazing trails down here and i think every penny i spend to live here is well worth it! My 2c any way!

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 3:33 Quote
Jerk-Face wrote:
Rotoruas prety good, its average for freeriding but me and my mates are changing that with big jumps and dirt jumps going up all over the place. rotovegas has amazing scenery and a HUGE forest with all your riding needs like a great shuttle service. queenstown is better tho, but only if your rich enough to stay there

Rotorua's great to ride.. but the town itself is a hole

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 20:05 Quote
if you moved to tauranga/mt maunganui/Te Puke area you would be able able to drive to rotorua and have Summer Hill near by which has dirt jumps and xc/am kind of trails + Mt Maunganui has an awesome Beach and the best bike shop in the country that ive been to so far but im not sure bout skate parks

hope this helps

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 1:12 Quote
https://vimeo.com/12838923

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 6:20 Quote
Aucklands got good street if you know where to go and there are a lot of skate parks in and around aucklsnd, in snc out door.
Pity rampage got demolished though.. Frown
also there are 2-4 very good mtb forests with in half an hour ( most famous being woodhill) and woodhill also has a dj sections with others around the park. (nzdjo held there)
but if u want more trail go rotorua
hope this helped

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 23:41 Quote
Bonz0 wrote:
Aucklands got good street if you know where to go and there are a lot of skate parks in and around aucklsnd, in snc out door.
Pity rampage got demolished though.. Frown
also there are 2-4 very good mtb forests with in half an hour ( most famous being woodhill) and woodhill also has a dj sections with others around the park. (nzdjo held there)
but if u want more trail go rotorua
hope this helped
yeah I live in auckland and its sweet

Posted: Jul 17, 2010 at 5:37 Quote
come to christchurch

Posted: Jul 18, 2010 at 21:45 Quote
iride24-7 wrote:
come to christchurch
yes christchurch is awesome!!!

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 4:50 Quote
Nz is
awesome
kiwi pRide bros

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015168
Mobile Version of Website