Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

IIHF World Junior Championship

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
IIHF World Junior Championship
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
Hey guys, i know this does not invole much with biking, but its new years and the world juniors are one the number one things i look forward to watching during the winter season.

So just post some thoughts about teams and players
and what team you think will win. Basically a big discusion about the tournament

-------------------------------------------------

John Tavares is sick!

GO CANADA!

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
well im pretty stoked for that win over the states, go Jamie Benn, my cousin's fiancee taught him hahaha

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 22:50 Quote
tavares is amazing! haha his goal when he flicked the puck up in the air and threw it in the net.. craziest thing i've seen

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
shreder123 wrote:
That was sick to see canada come back, f*cking american sticks out his stick and hits the guy in the face, like f*ck them they suck.

++++++++1 american pussys, thats grade A+ sportmanship....

atleast the won, came back, thats all i was watching while i was drinking tonight haha

Canada never gives up! Were going all the way boys

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
I dunno Sweden is looking pretty damn good right now ...5-0 over the Russians we'll just have to wait and see

o and the Canadian defense is lookign slow liek the americans were going around them like nothing -just one other thing they have to work on

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
GO CANADA!

Cody Hodgeson, property of the Vancouver Canucks!
Colten Tubert=my mom's friend's cousin!

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
hockeynut wrote:
I dunno Sweden is looking pretty damn good right now ...5-0 over the Russians we'll just have to wait and see

o and the Canadian defense is lookign slow liek the americans were going around them like nothing -just one other thing they have to work on

Yep, Sweden is defiantly winning. They're so good.

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I can say was the game last night was intense! and I'm really glad to see Esposito in the line up. He worked so hard to get here, and he definitly deserves his spot on the team.

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:54 Quote
erik74 wrote:
GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I can say was the game last night was intense! and I'm really glad to see Esposito in the line up. He worked so hard to get here, and he definitly deserves his spot on the team.

ya he did he got cut 3 years in a row personally after the third time I dotn knwo if I would have went back to the camp lol

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
I agree

Epsosito is doing good, and its great that he made it this year

And i havent really paid that much attention the Swedish team, but they got Vicktor Hedman, a super strong defensemen. Its between him and Tavaras as for who will go first overall in the nhl draft this year.

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:56 Quote
claaton wrote:
I agree

And i havent really paid that much attention the Swedish team, but they got Vicktor Hedman, a super strong defensemen. Its between him and Tavaras as for who will go first overall in the nhl draft this year.

hedman hasnt done anything int he tourny really hes even been holding back when it comes to hitting

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
hockeynut wrote:
claaton wrote:
I agree

hedman hasnt done anything int he tourny really hes even been holding back when it comes to hitting

Good, hopefully scouts notice that too, Tavaras is way better he should be going first overall

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
nicklidfan wrote:
hockeynut wrote:

k, please leave canada right now, and btw canada beat sweden in the exhibition rounds

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
nyterider wrote:
nicklidfan wrote:
hockeynut wrote:

k, please leave canada right now, and btw canada beat sweden in the exhibition rounds

which means nothing
slovakia which canada easily beat beatand knocked out Finland yesterday so ya exhibition means nothign also Im predicting a Canada USA final which could go either way

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
nyterider wrote:
nicklidfan wrote:
hockeynut wrote:

Ya man, have some faith in your country!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023984
Mobile Version of Website