Powered by Outside

Kona Debate Thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
Kona Debate Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
There has always been talk about Kona clogging and derailing the threads, and I for one, want it to stop. This thread is dedicated to all issues/hate about Kona, and here I would like to debate if all of the hate towards Kona is fact, fiction, opinion, or a mixture of all three. Please do not flame each other because I will have a Mod clean it up, and please back up your post with evidence and experience, not just because you heard the other guy hate Kona. Have fun, and play nice.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
KONA SUXXX !!!1!!!11111!!!!!

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
You helped a lot. Please don't post unless you have something intelligent to say.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
I have a cousin who's dog is named kona lol.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
You helped please father my children

KONA BONA

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
i used to have an 06 kona shred single speed, argyle 409, street/trials-ish set up and i loved it. i learned almost everything street that i know on it.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
There has always been talk about Kona clogging and derailing the threads, and I for one, want it to stop. This thread is dedicated to all issues/hate about Kona, and here I would like to debate if all of the hate towards Kona is fact, fiction, opinion, or a mixture of all three. Please do not flame each other because I will have a Mod clean it up, and please back up your post with evidence and experience, not just because you heard the other guy hate Kona. Have fun, and play nice.

Can a Mod clean this thread... like removing it ??

max-tooltime-imus5 wrote:
I have a cousin who I'm engaged to.

iv met two dogs name kona, there werent as shitty as the bikes though. didnt smell as bad either.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://pighuntah.com/images/kona%20coffee%20lauhala.jpg

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
MFS420 wrote:
iv met two dogs name kona, there werent as shitty as the bikes though. didnt smell as bad either.
Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

You're not funny. Stop trying.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
franktherabbit wrote:
I have a cousin who I'm engaged to.
+19

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
Alright, I ride a Kona.

I'm the typical 14 year old rider; low budget, not the greatest, but wanting something that works. I tended to stay away from Kona's bikes in the past also, but then I came to a certain realization.. I'm not a 200 muscley mass of speed, strength, and large jumps. Therefore, when a Kona Stinky popped up with a good spec, at a good price, I jumped on it. The bike just works. At my age fancy suspension designs are irrelevant due to my weight, and I don't really give a shit about the weight of the bike. I just ride my bike to the extent that I can, and am happy with it. Kona is just another bike brand trying to make money.

dillonchamberlain wrote:
i used to have an 06 kona shred single speed, argyle 409, street/trials-ish set up and i loved it. i learned almost everything street that i know on it.
Right now, I have a stock Stinky, and honestly, it's smoother down stairs than my friend's Dirtbag With Domain's and a DHX 5.0.

rialb wrote:
Alright, I ride a Kona.

I'm the typical 14 year old rider; low budget, not the greatest, but wanting something that works. I tended to stay away from Kona's bikes in the past also, but then I came to a certain realization.. I'm not a 200 muscley mass of speed, strength, and large jumps. Therefore, when a Kona Stinky popped up with a good spec, at a good price, I jumped on it. The bike just works. At my age fancy suspension designs are irrelevant due to my weight, and I don't really give a shit about the weight of the bike. I just ride my bike to the extent that I can, and am happy with it. Kona is just another bike brand trying to make money.
this kid knows his stuff.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012352
Mobile Version of Website