Powered by Outside

What Do You Want To See In NWD 10/ The Next Collective Film?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What Do You Want To See In NWD 10/ The Next Collective Film?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
I say bring back those insane 70mph manuals. Just for the pure amazingness of it.

Ide also like to see some more crashes at the end, just like in NWD 1, 2 and3.

What do you want to see?

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
less dj, slopestyle and way more real old school freeriding

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 6:16 Quote
variiis wrote:
less dj, slopestyle and way more real old school freeriding

Yeah deffo, bit sick of seeing the same tricks done in different places from different angles. Old school hucking rules.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 6:25 Quote
I miss the all out awesomeness imbodied by NWD 1-4, and NWD 1 had unicycling, that four wheeled thingy and mountain boarding!!

Does NWD 9 have the rampage in? I haven't seen it, hopefully it'll be in 10.

I want to see Cedric Gracia, Kyle Straight, Romo, Bender, Robbie Bourdon, Dave Watson et all the old school crew!

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:09 Quote
NWD 9 was kinda boring, pretty much just dh and dirt. I wanna see more streets and maybe some trials ass well. And it would be nice to see riders riding natural - not man made - obstacles and terrain. After all, that's what most of mountain bike riders have to make do with. And maybe someday we could see a NWD film with someone riding uphill or flatland ass well. It's not all about speed and air! A good example of a movie like this is the European made movie Evermore.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:14 Quote
young guns, creative trails and new tricks.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:24 Quote
BedgeburyBiker wrote:
I say bring back those insane 70mph manuals. Just for the pure amazingness of it.

What do you want to see?

You can't just ask them to bring back 70mph manuals. Its up to the riders in the video, the video is made up of what they are willing to do.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:26 Quote
I think NWD should stay at topic of Freeride not dirt jumping, because it is getting boring. My perfect nwd would be: Steve Romaniuk + Freeride and maybe some street as well or that guy from brakeless trial VOD 'cause he was sickk!!

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:31 Quote
one of those 3s they do in snowboarding where u smack ur tail of a tree and spin on a ht they should do that whip in to a tree an 3 off it that would be gnar

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:58 Quote
Yeah old school hucking, Freeride and downhill mixed in,

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 7:59 Quote
foxmtbing wrote:
BedgeburyBiker wrote:

What do you want to see?

You can't just ask them to bring back 70mph manuals. Its up to the riders in the video, the video is made up of what they are willing to do.

Lol yeah i know man but still would be cool to see done again. Progression and the skill of riding nowdays is through the roof.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
Knife-in-the-dark wrote:
The return of Bender.
yup. round two at jaw drop haha

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
Actually it would be round three. I'd fly out there just to watch.

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 11:08 Quote
Just like you guys said, less dj, less dh. More freeride and street.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015548
Mobile Version of Website