Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

I want your footage

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I want your footage
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
i just made a sort of trial video
i want to make a much longer version of it
if you wanna be in it
send me a good ammount of footage of yourself
just personal message me and we'll figure out a way for you to get it to me

here's a link to the trial i mentioned

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/57574/#top

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 5:56 Quote
hey i will be in this if you want

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
Awesome!

Just watched your pokemon edit, its amazing. I'd really like to send you some footage when i get some and i've started editing videos with sony vegas 9, so maybe i can try some editing as well Big Grin

Ill add you and send vids as i get them Smile

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:45 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
hahahaha, i think to begin with you have to be able to ride a bike, not a scooter sorry buddy , its not 3 inch wheels its 20 inch Frown hahaha sick edit btw man

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:59 Quote
k-rider92 wrote:
hahahaha, i think to begin with you have to be able to ride a bike, not a scooter sorry buddy , its not 3 inch wheels its 20 inch Frown hahaha sick edit btw man

yeah i bike aswell dummy

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
sure i'll be inSmile

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
k-rider92 wrote:

yeah i bike aswell dummy
really, dont see you biking on your profile, i see scootering, but not biking

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
kk no fighting...and he does bike...so zip it...and i would be in it but im too hardcore...jk...lol but u can get all my footy from zach if u want it lol

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
porkercon wrote:
Only BMX?

I was also wondering this. Oh, and is there some sort of deadline where you wont be taking any more clips?

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
It wouldn't work if I just gave you a finished PB video, would it? Would you be able to get clips from that somehow or no? I'm thinking no but I thought I'd ask anyways. Would it work if I gave you a finished video that's like on windows media player saved to my computer and then you can take clips from it?

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
there is no deadline for clips
this is going to take me a while to gather and edit everthing
i need .AVI .MPG or .MPEG files
here's my msn
koko_massare@hotmail.com
add me and put everything you have in a sharing folder

P.S. only 20" sorrry 24+ riders maybe next time

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:56 Quote
justin99 wrote:
It wouldn't work if I just gave you a finished PB video, would it? Would you be able to get clips from that somehow or no? I'm thinking no but I thought I'd ask anyways. Would it work if I gave you a finished video that's like on windows media player saved to my computer and then you can take clips from it?

you could just upload it to vimeo and make it downloadable but you can't download things from pinkbike as far as i am aware of.....

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
justin99 wrote:

you could just upload it to vimeo and make it downloadable but you can't download things from pinkbike as far as i am aware of.....
Yeah, I didn't think it would work. I'll probably just send the one that's on my computer then.

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
k-rider92 wrote:
+1

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011772
Mobile Version of Website