• Previous Page
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 23:06 Quote
Hahahaha that is so phat!

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 0:08 Quote
i watched it to sting-desert rose.
was epic.

FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 1:31 Quote
that video was sick! i had ago on a free coaster once but it didnt feel very responsive pedalling forward, or was i just on a cheap bad one?

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 2:25 Quote
that was sick, it looks weird when he sits down. that guys sliders are WELL nice

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 2:36 Quote
You guys have to watch the other one, the street jam 08, even sicker!

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 3:11 Quote
That was pretty awesome!

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
Makes me miss my freecoaster....

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
bradyc wrote:

you should...why no freecoaster (too heavy)???

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
bradyc wrote:

No i hated the feeling that everytime i pedalled i was damaging my bike. There wasn't enough security in freecoasters for my liking.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
bradyc wrote:
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
bradyc wrote:

No i hated the feeling that everytime i pedalled i was damaging my bike. There wasn't enough security in freecoasters for my liking.

what do you mean damaging your bike??? I have had a nankai for almost 4 years now and am just replacing it (I never had to replace any broken internals ever)

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
I had a reverse, and there was that weird squish feeling whenever the clutch engaged, on top of that last summer i broke 5 driver bearings and one outter driver bearing. Turned me off from freecoasters completely. What I really didnt like was the soft engagement u could say. Compared to the hard sudden engagement on a pawled hub.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
bradyc wrote:
I had a reverse, and there was that weird squish feeling whenever the clutch engaged, on top of that last summer i broke 5 driver bearings and one outter driver bearing. Turned me off from freecoasters completely. What I really didnt like was the soft engagement u could say. Compared to the hard sudden engagement on a pawled hub.

ya fair enough I'm having a reverse built right now...I hope that my driver bearings will hold up for a while, I'm gonna upgrade 2 a cinema freecoaster when they finaly come out

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010057
Mobile Version of Website