Powered by Outside

Can it get VOD? check it out

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Can it get VOD? check it out
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:24 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/59876/

check my video out, i was wondering what people think and wether they think it could get VOD?
thanks and dont bother leaving bad comments.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:38 Quote
Views: 18,442    Faves: 128    Comments: 203

two reasons it wont get vod

1 - people will rip on you endlessly for your parents buying you those bikes
2 - good editing doesnt make you better at biking, you dont go big enough (no offense, im probably no better, but still its just not big enough)

good video tho

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
ChateLife wrote:

2 - good editing doesnt make you better at biking, you dont go big enough (no offense, im probably no better, but still its just not big enough)

good video tho
1. those arent the best bikes in the world so its not like people with be jealous out of their f*cking balls
2. it had more editing than riding and was hard to follow (plus looking at your face too much became annoying)

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
Views: 18,442    Faves: 128    Comments: 203

good video tho

1 - i saved up and payed for my bike,
2 - i now im not that great but there arnt many bigger jumps around the south of england
3 - you dont try and be cool pretending you know everythingsuch as about my bike

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:55 Quote
well i suppose so but when i saw the kids face it looked like he was like 13 or so, so its pretty clear that his paretns bought him the bike which would piss a lot of people off including me

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
well i suppose so but when i saw the kids face it looked like he was like 13 or so, so its pretty clear that his paretns bought him the bike which would piss a lot of people off including me
thats stupid

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
Its a good video but i think you could be going faster and going bigger, maybe try some tricks over the bigger jumps you done.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
me2menow wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
thats stupid
yeah it might be stupid, but everyone is still gonna hate on the kid, you know its true

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
theyll only hate him because he edited more than he actually rode

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:04 Quote
craig-202 wrote:
Its a good video but i think you could be going faster and going bigger, maybe try some tricks over the bigger jumps you done.

thanks mate - someone trying to be constructive not just pissing me off

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:04 Quote
me2menow wrote:
theyll only hate him because he edited more than he actually rode
naw man, i give props to the kid for his riding, seein a kid go out there and actually ride is a good thing and its respectable. its over edited for sure though

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:05 Quote
im thinking you didnt get it because the beginning basically sucked, so people stoped watching

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:08 Quote
me2menow wrote:
im thinking you didnt get it because the beginning basically sucked, so people stoped watching

shit , i thought it might sucked but my family said keep it like that so i did, oh well thanks for making me feel bad.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:09 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
me2menow wrote:

shit , i thought it might sucked but my family said keep it like that so i did, oh well thanks for making me feel bad.
dont be such a pussy kid, "oooh thanks for making me feel bad" nobody is gonna give you slack just cause your 13.

its a good video, and for a 13 year old its pretty impressive and a good start. but it wont get vod. you need a very good video to get vod. this was not worthy

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
me2menow wrote:

no, im not saying your riding sucked at all, im just saying that the beginning was so over edited that people probably thought it was that way the whole way through

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014497
Mobile Version of Website