Powered by Outside

Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Do people make fun of you cuz you ride bikes alot??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
DO pepople make fun of you cuz u ride bikes alot?? I get made fun of alot here and girls think im nothing but a piece of shit down here, all the girls here are sluts and hoes anyone???

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:15 Quote
ya all those skateboarding noobs.

they think their all great because they can kick flip off a 3 and a half foot drop, then i proved them wrong by doing a look back 360 Big Grin now they respect me.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:15 Quote
If they are sluts and hoes then why do you give a shit?

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:16 Quote
Mtn4life2007 wrote:
DO pepople make fun of you cuz u ride bikes alot?? I get made fun of alot here and girls think im nothing but a piece of shit down here, all the girls here are sluts and hoes anyone???
haha ya all the time my gf always says im guna leave her for the bike and another time i got new marz forks and my frind denny was like do u want some time alone with them?

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:17 Quote
Yeah even some skaters hate me cuz i ride there skatepark and shit, and girls i dont care about, i would rather ride a bike then have a gf who bitches at me all the time! LOL

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:20 Quote
ye true man skoolin kids at the skatepark

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:20 Quote
yah most of the girls at my school take bikers over skateboarders, and even the football players (Its a team were as long as you come to every practise theirs no cuts so alot of nerds are on it). but ya girls like bikers the most because the skaters are all stupid and think their amazing, but the bikers at my school do some crazy stuff

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:23 Quote
but some of them are nice to me since i dont give them any shit

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:23 Quote
im like one of the 10 ppl who r newhere near half decent on a bike so its like not a common thing around here

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
yeah everyone laughs at me for riding
but they don't really understand what it's about so i don't care
can still be awkward though
especially b/c my school is 90% east indian and none of them know how to ride
i'm just a silly white fool on two wheels...

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:26 Quote
hahaha sounds like brampton

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:27 Quote
Mtn4life2007 wrote:

hey unfortunately in this world there are mostly idiots so what do you expect..

just ignore them, let them live their GREAT fake life

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:28 Quote
Mtn4life2007 wrote:
if they are sluts and hoes just hook up with them and then dont give 2 shits about it anymore

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 12:28 Quote
yea man less ppl to compete with if theyr all non bikers

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010383
Mobile Version of Website