Powered by Outside

Rim strips

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rim strips
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:34 Quote
lately iv been putting up to 3 rubber rim strips on my rims and it feels like a smother ride any one else ever try that

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:37 Quote
How would extra rim tape smooth out the ride?

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
i dont know how it dose i just know it dose its somthin u feel when you are riding u feel teh road diff

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
XmaxxisX wrote:
i dont know how it dose i just know it dose its somthin u feel when you are riding u feel teh road diff

What... i even tried translating that with babelfish and it didn't even understand.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
LMAO sry um its weird its the way u feel the vibrations of the road, they are so different compared to when u only got 1 rim strip, its just more comfortable.

do you understand that?

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
XmaxxisX wrote:
LMAO sry um its weird its the way u feel the vibrations of the road, they are so different compared to when u only got 1 rim strip, its just more comfortable.

do you understand that?

Ah....thanks. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:56 Quote
All in your head probably.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
StevoFS wrote:

well have u tried it

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
Rim tape has nothing at all to do with how smooth the ride is. At all. Stupid thread can be locked now.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Rim tape has nothing at all to do with how smooth the ride is. At all. Stupid thread can be locked now.

again, have u tried it

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
XmaxxisX wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

again, have u tried it

You're retarded. Think about it logically, how do 2 extra rim strips do ANYTHING AT ALL to soften the ride of your bike?

Hey guys, has anyone tried stuffing a rag in their bars? I heard it gives a smoother ride. Don't bother trying to tell me I'm full of shit unless you've actually tried it yourself. Your logic is non-understandable to me.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
Any dampening the extra 3 mm of rubber would be lost in the tube and tire.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
XmaxxisX wrote:
StevoFS wrote:

well have u tried it
No and I wouldn't its pretty retarded rim strips don't do anything to smooth out the ride.... You probably put a different air pressure in your tires after your so called miracle strips were put in. Thus the change

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
where or why did you come up with the plan to use extra rip tape?

And is this a joke?

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
This dude's gay. He likes the male attention..

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010186
Mobile Version of Website